TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Beautiful eggies.

Thanks for the contest I guess. Not happy about it, but it's the thought that counts. I woulda thought with all the recent drama about special dragons people can't get and not being able to get all varieties of holiday dragons it would have been seen that there's a lot of drama and frustration involved when these things get done, though :|

Another question: Will we still be able to decorate our trees after the event? And perhaps, will others be able to view them then? That would be neat. tongue.gif

Merry x-mas and thanks for this great event, TJ.

We can't choose colors for decorating our trees, can we? wink.gif 'Til now I have christmas tree ornaments..but all of them in a different color.

I wondered if there is any kind of option to change the color. biggrin.gif or to choose only 1 or 2. biggrin.gif

But I am pretty sure there isn't.

In any case..the eggs are great and the christmas tree decorating event is awesome. Thx again.

Merry x-mas and thanks for this great event, TJ.

We can't choose colors for decorating our trees, can we? wink.gif 'Til now I have christmas tree ornaments..but all of them in a different color.

I wondered if there is any kind of option to change the color. biggrin.gif or to choose only 1 or 2. biggrin.gif

But I am pretty sure there isn't.

In any case..the eggs are great and the christmas tree decorating event is awesome. Thx again.

Well, we will be getting more every day, and I think that if you don't want X ornament on there, you leave it off the tree and it won't show up to anyone else. There is at least the potential for making a theme to your ornaments.

I'm a little confused. Aren't the genders of the Christmas dragon supposed to alternate? Or is it really at random. Because the Hollies were always a toss up, but the Yulebucks were male and the Snow Angels were female....I guess I just assumed otherwise

Anyone needing help please PM me with scroll name and temporary password. I'll be happy to catch for you this hourly drop at 11 minutes.

Don't worry, Leelith, there will be more than enough ornaments to choose from x3! The artists and mods involved worked their butts off to provide everyone with as many variations as possible. I'm sure you'll find a way to work out a good color scheme with the options you'll have, hun!

Edit: JUST saw the new eggs <3 those are marvelous!

Edited by Dis

Don't worry, Leelith, there will be more than enough ornaments to choose from x3! The artists and mods involved worked their butts off to provide everyone with as many variations as possible. I'm sure you'll find a way to work out a good color scheme with the options you'll have, hun!

Edit: JUST saw the new eggs <3 those are marvelous!

Dis are we supposed to get multiple ornaments every day?

While it's sad that there will always be CB dragons not all of us can hope to get, it's nice that some people will have something special to brighten their scrolls and lives.

And frankly, I think it's far sadder to grudge someone else a special gift simply because one's unable to obtain a similar gift...

I think the tree decorating will be great fun in itself and that's something that all of us can share in.

This is NOT directed at anyone in particular, just a general observation, and one I hope people will think about.

Not only DC, but life itself involves interactions with other people, and they might as well be as agreeable as possible for all concerned.

The gendered hatchies are so cute (I missed the stage 1 but I'm sure to see some later on the fansites and when mine hatch). Wonderful job, spriters. These new hatchies are fantastic.

Last time I checked it was something along the lines of, you log in and visit your tree and get the set ornaments for each day. They're all organized into certain categories based on a scientific, mathematical equation that may or may not involve eenie-meenie-minie-mo. Like for example, today's is the filler normal baubles XD

While it's sad that there will always be CB dragons not all of us can hope to get, it's nice that some people will have something special to brighten their scrolls and lives.

And frankly, I think it's far sadder to grudge someone else a special gift simply because one's unable to obtain a similar gift...

I think the tree decorating will be great fun in itself and that's something that all of us can share in.

This is NOT directed at anyone in particular, just a general observation, and one I hope people will think about.

Not only DC, but life itself involves interactions with other people, and they might as well be as agreeable as possible for all concerned.

This.

And so,

THANK-YOU TJ and SPRITERS!

I look forward to seeing the unreleased dragons and also to what the 20 runners-up will choose!

People have speculated Hollys and Neglecteds-- I will speculate SUMMONS!!!!

Last time I checked it was something along the lines of, you log in and visit your tree and get the set ornaments for each day. They're all organized into certain categories based on a scientific, mathematical equation that may or may not involve eenie-meenie-minie-mo. Like for example, today's is the filler normal baubles xd.png

Ok, thanks Dis!

I assumed we'd only get 1 special ornament a day and instead saw a bunch of generic looking, albeit cute, baubles on my tree <3

Whoo! Got my new Christmas eggy!

Time to catch for a few friends and plan a strategy for tree decorating. smile.gif

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Edited by Pteprocks