TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

The tree-decorating contest looks awesome, and so do the hatchlings smile.gif

Thank you so much, TJ!

And BTW…if the runners-up can get any egg they want, does that mean they can ask for a holly? xd.png

Thank you for everything TJ!

Remember all the work TJ has put in it. Very rarely do we thank him for it, usually we complain about other things but we should thank him. smile.gif

Your right.

What a gift the DC is and a HUGE THANKS to TJ and all the spriters for their hardwork all year long.

Does that make TJ like Santa and the spriters are his elves?? huh.gif

So, for this tree contest, do we have to sign-up somewhere, or...?

As we get closer to the contest date, more info is going to be released about it. :U

As we get closer to the contest date, more info is going to be released about it. :U

Thanks a lot smile.gif

love the new dragon eggs and my tree, but i'm confused about collecting ornaments. where do you find them? my tree came with a bunch on it;do they show up automatically each day?

Yay!! Merry Christmas and thank you TJ! The eggs are beautiful! As are the hatchlings and w00t! for decorating our tree!!

It's not like TJ to hand out a dragon that only some people will ever be able to get. I assume that these dragons will be breedable, at least during the holiday season, but I guess it could be otherwise...

WELL - he has on occasion made special one-off ones for individuals. There's the pancake dragon, and that permanently fogged one.... So why not ? It is a special gift - and why shouldn't that happen ?

love the new dragon eggs and my tree, but i'm confused about collecting ornaments. where do you find them? my tree came with a bunch on it;do they show up automatically each day?

For 12 days, you'll get a new ornament on the tree page.

Yay! I got my two Christmas dragon eggs, then I helped my sister get hers. I'm very curious as to the type of dragon that the winners of the christmas tree contest will get...

Thank you, TJ xd.png

The tree-decorating contest looks awesome, and so do the hatchlings smile.gif

Thank you so much, TJ!

And BTW…if the runners-up can get any egg they want, does that mean they can ask for a holly? xd.png

I hope so! And I hope that I can get this year's Christmas dragon. It's crazy right now... I did get 2 snow angels, though. biggrin.gif

i have my two eggs and they look great ^^. btw i need help with the tree, when i click it i get this message:(Error Sorry, a database error has occurred) please help.

Edited by wolfeknight7

But if that trees get judged and the "best" 30 are put out:

Every tree is for the owner the best tree in a special way. Otherwhise the owner hadn't decorated it like it is. So of course that's quite hard for the jurors.

I think that's just a question of your opinion.

Who knows, maybe I or you will have one of the best 30? wink.gif

First a wow, thanks so much and also for the cave running so smoothly, unlike halloween catching those eggs was a walk in the park biggrin.gif

As both of TJ's hatchies are females can I assume that it is another female only dragon species?

But if that trees get judged and the "best" 30 are put out:

Every tree is for the owner the best tree in a special way. Otherwhise the owner hadn't decorated it like it is. So of course that's quite hard for the jurors.

I think that's just a question of your opinion.

Who knows, maybe I or you will have one of the best 30? wink.gif

The fact that there cannot be a quantitative scale for judging is quite vexing?

Not sure I liek the contest idea. Seems like a load of lhama drama poop.

i have my two eggs and they look great ^^. btw i need help with the tree, when i click it i get this message:(Error Sorry, a database error has occurred) please help.

Just Refresh the page.

Worked for me smile.gif

Happy Holidays to TJ & the Spriters!

Thanks for the cute Christmas tree & the pretty eggies!!

I'd REALLY appreciate the help right now ..

soo, i clicked my tree, but it just says '' Error Sorry, a database error has occurred ''?