TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

There's a post of mine on the second page that has every badge I've ever made.

Thanks!

Got all the badges for the holiday eggs I managed to grab this year.

Edited by GoldenPhoenix

I think I know what the dragons are. It was in thread in which I said a dragon suggestion would make a nice Christmas Dragon.

Quite impossible I believe.

Unless I"m mistaken, all Christmas and Holiday dragons are done in absolute secrecy. They aren't public dragons, and have no threads. They're done entirely through PM.

Though if I'm wrong, correct me.

If there are any grabbers around and willing to help me out I can't seem to grab my two. I'm going to be without internet sometime soon and I'd greatly appreciate the help. If someone can help me (as I haven't seen anyone mention anything lately), I'd love a PM. Thanks

Edit: i've found someone to help me. Thanks all!!

Edited by The Kage

Just caught my two. xd.png

And one of them has 42 in the code. wink.gif

Yay! It´s not like Halloween, I got one and now I will catch a second one! Thanks TJ! xd.png

edit: Yay I caught my 2nd!

Edited by Loebok

Is there a way to get confirmation that you got the ornaments? Cause the ones on my tree don't look that special...

Merry Christmas everyone! Now I have to wait and wonder what the adult dragons will look like.

I don't know, but I pity the poor souls that are going to have to go through every tree on the site and judge who did it best. That is going to have to be mind numbing after a while. They deserve a lot of credit for being willing to do that.

Drakrono, the ones that are on your tree are the ornaments for today, I think. Mine don't look very "special" either.

Well I can't catch any of the eggs. . .

But congrats to all of you.

Do you have to physically log in or just be logged in to get the ornament.

Well I can't catch any of the eggs. . .

But congrats to all of you.

Do you have to physically log in or just be logged in to get the ornament.

As the first post says, you have to view your tree to get the new ornaments for that day. Not just be logged on.

Very Awesome! Merry Christmas everyone!!

And thanks TJ - this is so neat - my first Christmas event! Got my two eggs in the first hour!

Now I am going to go do some tree decorating >>> that special dragon looks amazing!!

Then, it's off to see if a can find a Holly!

Golden Pheonix, where did you get Grabber '10 badges? I only see up to '09 on the thread that was linked and the '10 ones are the ones I need.

I don't know, but I pity the poor souls that are going to have to go through every tree on the site and judge who did it best. That is going to have to be mind numbing after a while. They deserve a lot of credit for being willing to do that.

Trufax. I'll take a stab in the dark and say it'll be the mods. Whoever does it, I wish them luck.

Merry Christmas everyone~

Congratulations everyone.

I got mine right after I logged in, and right after that so did my niece who is staying with me, and then my DSL died for about 2 hours! I would have been going crazy!

Question: Are we supposed to be able to see other's trees after we have decorated them?

Best Wishes for Holiday Cheer!

Bantymom

Golden Pheonix, where did you get Grabber '10 badges? I only see up to '09 on the thread that was linked and the '10 ones are the ones I need.

On this page of the forum I have posted a list of all of the badges I have made.

Wow! This events are great, thank you very much!

I have also caught my two, although it is usually a real pain for me to catch even one. At least it was at Halloween.

I also found some earlier Christmas eggs and hope that I will be able to breed a lot of them to give away next year wink.gif