Coelophysis

Sexual Orientation

Well, I'm a very confused little child. I identify as male (so transgender) but would never get a sex change. I experience moments of wanting to be intimate with girls but more so in a... I don't know, innocent way? I'm in no way sexually attracted to women, actually I can't even stand the thought of being intimate in that way with a woman, but I think flirting is nice, cuddling is nice, sleeping in the same bed is nice, etc. All around though, while I do want the different intimacy with a man, not many men are attractive to me... :U Not by looks or personality....

Bi-romantic heterosexual? Bi-romantic homosexual? I don't know which to side with seeing as how I'm physically female but psychologically male. *sigh*

You are male and are therefore physically male. Your primary (nor secondary) sex characteristics do not determine your sex/gender. <3

Maybe biromantic gray-homosexual? (Have you heard of gray-asexual? You might look into it, if not. Many ways to be between is a fantastic article on gray-asexuality.)

You are male and are therefore physically male. Your primary (nor secondary) sex characteristics do not determine your sex/gender. <3

Maybe biromantic gray-homosexual? (Have you heard of gray-asexual? You might look into it, if not. Many ways to be between is a fantastic article on gray-asexuality.)

Thank you, Sock<3 It's so hard describing myself to people that I guess I just let them bully me into calling myself female xd.png

I've heard of gray-asexual, but never really given it much thought. Thanks for the link! I'll give the article a read and hopefully it will do me some good wub.gif

Well after plenty of thought, I'm pretty confident I can label myself an asexual /v\ I feel I can also call myself a panromantic?

Bi-romantic heterosexual? Bi-romantic homosexual?
Perhaps using andro/gynosexual will clear things up a bit (as in attracted to male/female people rather than attracted to people of the same/different sex)?

(Since do what we might, sexual attraction is purely by sex, which is physical, not gender.)

Perhaps using andro/gynosexual will clear things up a bit (as in attracted to male/female people rather than attracted to people of the same/different sex)?

(Since do what we might, sexual attraction is purely by sex, which is physical, not gender.)

Ohhh, I hadn't heard of androsexual before, it actually makes me feel quite a bit better, thank you uwu Now I don't have to explain being trans every time I turn around by using homosexual xd.png

Bi-romantic gray-androsexual. That's a complicated sexual orientation, haha ^^'

Ok maybe I can get a little help here. I am not quite a demi sexual, I don't want sex what-so ever irl ( rp is a little different). Am rarely attracted to anyone unless I have a strong bond, but like said I don't want intercourse. Not too much a fan of Intimacy, aka cuddling hugging such like that unless I have a bond, do to being well it needs an advisory because very well can hit triggers. ( mostly mine)

Gender doesn't matter to me in the slightest, I've cuddled up to different friends of mine that are comfortable with it.

Ok maybe I can get a little help here. I am not quite a demi sexual, I don't want sex what-so ever irl ( rp is a little different). Am rarely attracted to anyone unless I have a strong bond, but like said I don't want intercourse. Not too much a fan of Intimacy, aka cuddling hugging such like that unless I have a bond, do to being well it needs an advisory because very well can hit triggers. ( mostly mine)

Gender doesn't matter to me in the slightest, I've cuddled up to different friends of mine that are comfortable with it.

Throwing out a few links from previous posts that may help you!

Gray-ace

Gray-A and Many ways to be between

Perhaps Panromantic Asexual?

* "A "pan-romantic asexual" is someone who is romantically attracted to people irrespective of their sex and/or gender, but has no sexual interest in partners."

Are you at all romantically interested in people?

Throwing out a few links from previous posts that may help you!

Gray-ace

Gray-A and Many ways to be between

Perhaps Panromantic Asexual?

* "A "pan-romantic asexual" is someone who is romantically attracted to people irrespective of their sex and/or gender, but has no sexual interest in partners."

Are you at all romantically interested in people?

Romantically? Not really, I have a fiancee but he's like 4k miles away and I'm happy just being on skype hanging out. That's about it.

Romantically? Not really

Perhaps then Aromantic Asexual?

Meaning someone who doesn't enjoy physical contact in a romantic or sexual way so much as they do just great company.

You don't always have to label yourself though!

Perhaps then Aromantic Asexual?

Meaning someone who doesn't enjoy physical contact in a romantic or sexual way so much as they do just great company.

You don't always have to label yourself though!

I'm thinking the Aromantic Ace as well. Love companionship more then anything. So yay, though always wanted to figure out my definition or something close to it.

Thanks

panromantic barelysexual--not quite entirely asexual, but damn close, and it's not grey-ace; it's a side effect of one of my medications, one that I'm likely to continue to be on indefinitely. :/ when off that medication I'm panromantic/pansexual, with a big dollop of Dom-kinky as well. tongue.gif

Heterosexual guy over here.i just cant find the same comfort in the same sex.not judging,just my own preference.

Heterosexual schmuck here, but I personally prefer tomboyish girls over fragile ones. Prissy sissies that play the "delicate flower" card all the time turn me off so so much.

Well, not as much as the phone addicts, the ones that are constantly in a staring contests with their damn phone, god forbid they are torn from facebook for 5 seconds. Those are just repulsive.

But I digress... I have a close friend who is a homosexual male, and things once got really awkward when he got a boycrush on me. Thankfully we sorted things out like civilized individuals, without too much drama involved.

Edited by Brotato

Pansexual. I'm pretty fiery but I do like guys who are more dominant and strong.

For girls it's sort of a mix of me being dominant or her being dominant

Transguy here so I'm a guy. xd.png This site asked me for my gender and by golly that's what they'll GET. >^<

I'm deff homosexual but also demisexual as well as demiromantic. xd.png I just need that trust and bond component to get romantic feelings as well as sexual feelings.

However it's incredibly awkward when you fall in love with a friend... who's a girl. And you're homosexual not heterosexual. And yet the interest in sexuality follows from the falling in love so now you're looking around going "WTF?!" Luckily said peeps [has been two of them so far] kindly let me down and then pretty soon the feeling of love and sexual interest went away. If its not mutual then it goes away. -p- SO MUCH EASIER that way!!

But I DO know I think guys bodies are hawtness incarnate... I just wouldn't actually BED one of them unless we were close friends. xd.png;; Yet because girls give me permission to express all that lovely emotional effeminate girly side of my gay-man-ness, I have a LOT of girls as friends and barely any guys. -//- Darnit. So that awkwardness is more likely to happen with girls than with guys statistically speaking. D'OH

I was so happy when I found a guy who's really sweet and is a cisgender bisexual who is totes fine with me being a pre-op transman, and thinks of me as a guy all the same despite my body's shape and functioning. xd.png <3 Hung out, became fast friends, and yeup my romance interest turned to love and there came the sexual desire following along like a loyal puppy! Only this time it feels HELLAVA better with everything matching up. YAY. -p-

Before with the girls it was like ":/ ... I've never felt this before, and I am still so damn awkward, but if you're open then I'd be curious to at least try this out and see how it goes?" then was gently let down and was like, "Oh okay. *whew* Yay my awkward attraction and romantic feelings gone away now! No more friendship awkwardness! YAY!"

...What the heck would I call this?

Demi-homosexual demi-panromantic? Demi-pansexual demi-panromantic with strong inclinations to homosexual? ...Hrmmmm IDK man its so confusing. >^< I do know I'm totally okay with polyamory and have that in myself too. -//- I have so much love in me I can have more than enough for more than one person. xd.png <3 After all, its just a different version of love. :3

[at least my S.O. has it way easier - he's just a cisgender bisexual man. Lucky duck. ]

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

panromantic barelysexual--not quite entirely asexual, but damn close, and it's not grey-ace; it's a side effect of one of my medications, one that I'm likely to continue to be on indefinitely. :/ when off that medication I'm panromantic/pansexual, with a big dollop of Dom-kinky as well. tongue.gif

Usually meds wont affect your sexuality, but they can affect your sex drive. Ur still probs pan just with low sex drive. The line between sex drive and sexual attraction can be difficult sometimes tho so idk.

As for myself im asexual demi-romantic

I might call myself a pansexual, as gender doesn't matter to me. I've noticed that I have gotten a little more attracted to girls lately, though. I'm not too sure about my orientation yet, mainly because I'm still quite young and it might just be changing before it lands on the 'real' orientation of mine. No idea though, these things are complex.

Also, as I'm not too fond of sexual stuff (If at all), there might also be some asexual in me as well. Sex in general doesn't tempt me, it only sounds okay just as a thought. I'm underage so that counts too, kind of.

I really don't know what to say about my sexual orientation. As far as I can tell, I seem to be heterosexual, but I really don't think I can pin down much else. Right now my main concern is getting through my schooling, so my romantic interests are practically nonexistent as I have no desire (or bravery) to date anyone.

I'm afraid that if I try to define myself now I might end up something different later, but I think the closest I can get to the current truth is that my body and mind are both male.

I've slowly started to question my sexuality again. While I don't experience sexual desire almost at all, I've noticed how I seem to shun romantic situations too. Getting crushes doesn't make me happy, it creates all kinds of negative feelings instead. Being someone's crush or the center of someone's romantic feelings doesn't feel good either. It feels like I don't want a romantic relationship, and at least not a sexual one. Since I don't thoroughly need one, it's only a better feeling to be alone and have all the personal space to yourself.

On the other hand, I often crave for proximity and affection, "personal space invading" and stuff, such as cuddles or something. It's just the problem that I don't need it to be romantic.

I have no idea how to feel about this. I'm not even sure if this is the right thread for this, but oh well. I think it's at least close enough.