Coelophysis

Sexual Orientation

I'm bisexual, I knew I was since I was 14 but denied it until just recently. tongue.gif I was (and still am) worried my parents aren't open minded enough to accept me if I were to tell them. I still don't know if I'll ever tell them, I mean they don't have to know... xd.png

I'm a heteroromantic asexual. smile.gif I'm not sex-repulsed but I do not want to have sex, ever. It just doesn't interest me. tongue.gif

I'm heterosexual, but I'm glad I'm reading this because dang I learned a lot. I wish my parents were more open-minded so we wouldn't fight about LGBTQ stuff when it comes up. I'm straight, but I can't even support LGBTQ (and anywhere in between) people around my parents... They think I can "become" that way despite the numerous times I've tried to explain that it does. not. work. like. that.

Edit: And in fact, while I'm here I might as well rant. Because of the close-mindedness of my mom (and the rest of my family), I have trouble even being straight because they only accept a specific type of boyfriend. He has to be 100% our race, tall, middle class or up, can do this, can do that. However, my boyfriend of nearly 3 years and best friend of 4 years (unbeknownst to them) doesn't fit their approved race and appearance standards, and it's really annoying having to deal with their complaining about me "liking him", and it's irritating having to try to hide our relationship until I move out.

Sorry about the slightly off-topic thing, but it sorta fits with the topic, right? xd.png

Edited by Dauntingale

I can be attracted to everyone, I can be sexual with anyone regardless of what's in their pants. I'm romantically and physically attracted to anyone, male female or otherwise. So Pansexual I guess? I've never actually sat down and tried to categorize myself. I'm also very lucky in that I have a very accepting family. smile.gif

Pretty sure I'm bisexual/asexual. I've only ever had crushes on fictional characters, though. Real people are too abrasive/cruel...at least, people I know in person.

Bi kid here with a slight preference for females. I like 'em all but I've noticed myself crushing on girls more often than not.

My sexuality is pretty boring, I guess. I identify myself as female and have biological parts that match up to that internal feeling. I'm romantically and sexually attracted to men, and even there I have a 'type' I'm more typically drawn to.

I'll be friends with anyone and everyone, but I'm incredibly picky as to if someone will be more.

I can't entirely rule out someone other than a man for me, but I have yet to meet someone else that has grabbed my attention romantically.

As to terms for those that indentify outside strict 'male' and 'female' I have no idea. sad.gif I want to use language that feels welcoming and honest, but at the same time using certain terms that one person likes will offend another and I'm left feeling like an ignorant heel. I try.

As to terms for those that indentify outside strict 'male' and 'female' I have no idea. sad.gif I want to use language that feels welcoming and honest, but at the same time using certain terms that one person likes will offend another and I'm left feeling like an ignorant heel. I try.

Trying is a lot better than many manage smile.gif I appreciate it just when people acknowledge we exist, and as far as language is concerned the best you can do is learn some basics and be respectful of any requests you get to stop using language you hadn't realised was offensive.

I'm aromantic and asexual (and non-binary, but that's gender not sexual orientation :3) and pretty boring with it. I vaguely thought I was bi for a while because I can appreciate people's looks as I would a nice landscape or a shiny spaceship whatever their gender, but when I discovered asexuality was a thing two years ago it was like 'wow, there's a word for this?'.

Edit: so I just checked that link again and it's not actually got loads on non-binary identities, it's mostly about binary trans issues, but still worth a look.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

I'm honestly not sure which box I fit in. I know I'm generally a straight cis woman, but I'd be lying if I said I've never had a crush on other women. Never got any further than being a crush though and I'm honestly not sure I'd want it to... maybe it needs to happen for me to make up my mind on that, though xd.png

I don't personally know anyone who doesn't fit into the gender binary (that I know of - perfectly possible there are non-binary gendered people around me who are doing a good job of hiding it) so I have no idea if I am capable of developing any sort of special feelings for them... I don't think it's outside of the realm of possibilities, though. It's not as if the thought of anyone not having a gender within the binary is in any way unpleasant to me.

So... I suppose pansexual probably fits best?

back when i was still figuring my sexuality out i thought i might have been bi for a while buuut as time passed i ended up only rly being attracted to guys.

before that i actually thought i might have been aro. i didnt get an interest in romantic relationships until a few years ago actually and now suddenly it's a big thing i want??

so yeah anyway moral of the story is orientation can be fluid and that is a-okay

Edited by Switch

I could be a gray ace seeing as before my recent discovery of being a pansexual, I was an aro/ace throughout my teenage years and struggled with accepting that. I was romantically attracted to a handful of fictional characters but real people held no interest for me. It wasn't until I was twenty, maybe twenty one that I started having sexual desire of any sort. Naturally that confused me because I had finally accepted myself as an ace, so I also struggled with my new sexuality. But recently I learned about gray aces who go through phases where they are not sex repulsed, so if I go back to being sex repulsed I suppose I'll have my answer? Until then, I am aware that sexuality can be fluid so it is possible for my chemistry to simply have changed. I'll just go with it.

I am bisexual and even though I know my family will be 100 percent okay with that I still haven't told them that I like girls as well as guys.

I'm very confused on the issue, but asexual at the moment. Would be homo if I was not asexual probably.

I'm.... conflicted and terrified of my sexuality lately.

I usually say I'm pansexual with a bit of demisexual (I have to be emotionally close to you before I can even feel the slightest bit of physical attraction to you).

I was 100% sure of this until I entered a relationship with a boy, and now I'm having this internal war over if I'm actually panromantic (i can loves all of the humanz), but homosexual (but i only want le sex with the lady parts). Yet I can't decide if this is just the normal HOLY CRAP NEVER DONE THE DO WITH A BOY or if I'm actually legitimately repulsed by the boy-ness of boys.

-flops- I have no idea. lets just say I'm a queer non-binary female-parted lady. Lets go with that : |

poop i'm the first post of a new page -hides-

Edited by Wandering4Ever

Wandering,

My fiance is actually the same way. They're agender, aesthetically attracted to men, pretty well demisexual but only interested in sex with femme nb to ladies (both cis and trans). So you're not alooooooooone~

I'm.... conflicted and terrified of my sexuality lately.

I usually say I'm pansexual with a bit of demisexual (I have to be emotionally close to you before I can even feel the slightest bit of physical attraction to you).

I was 100% sure of this until I entered a relationship with a boy, and now I'm having this internal war over if I'm actually panromantic (i can loves all of the humanz), but homosexual (but i only want le sex with the lady parts). Yet I can't decide if this is just the normal HOLY CRAP NEVER DONE THE DO WITH A BOY or if I'm actually legitimately repulsed by the boy-ness of boys.

-flops- I have no idea. lets just say I'm a queer non-binary female-parted lady. Lets go with that : |

poop i'm the first post of a new page -hides-

Sexuality is hard and no one understands

It's especially difficult when romanctic feelings and sexuality don't match up. But it'll work itself out in the end. You're gonna be fine. *hugs*

For the time being, I'm identifying as asexual, though perhaps I'm actually demi - I dunno, and maybe I never will. But I do know that I'm panromantic!

I say I am straight, but I have no attraction to anybody. I WOULD say I am aesexual, but I still have time to develop feelings.

Asexual, but hetero-demi-romantic.