Coelophysis

Sexual Orientation

I'm a heterosexual-leaning pansexual.

And I full agree with KageSora. I like to be able to categorize everything, but that doesn't automatically mean judgement.

Labels are easy. Yes, they can be used in bad ways, but they can also be used in good ways.

For me, a label is simply more comfortable. I feel more comfortable, and will say much more freely, that I'm a lesbian. Technically it's more complicated then that, but for most purposes it's enough to use that word, let people know that's how I identify, and move on.

I don't really know what "label" I am, nor do I particularly care to find out. I have an amazing boyfriend who I'm totally in love with and would only be sexual with him, but I still find the attractiveness in both males and females be it physical appearance wise or because of their personality.

A wild HOMOPHOBIC appeared!

Wild HOMOPHOBIC used Back Away!

It's not very effective...

What will you do?

{Fight} [bag]

[switch] [Run]

[Kiss] [Protest]

{Hug} [Love] If you catch this say "Pastaaa!"

HOMOSEXUAL used Hug!

It's super effective!

Your HOMOSEXUAL is evolving!

Congratulations! Your HOMOSEXUAL evolved into a PANSEXUAL!

Okay, I just had to say that. :3

I am gay. I went through this weird phase where I was sorta-bi- I loved this one girl- but now I don't love her as much. I told her I don't like her anymore because it was bugging her.I might still like her...

Anyways, what about unisexual? And trisexual? *No one ever talks about tri because you can literally grab the awkward in the air*

Edited by Crastopher

Okay, I must admit I've never heard of trisexual. I tried Googling it, and the best I could come up with was "will try anything and everything sexually", but in my mind that's just kinky. So.... want to help me understand?

I've never heard of trisexual or unisexual, either. I'd love more information on them! Google isn't... All that helpful, sadly.

According to my Google search, trisexual means 'sexually attracted to men, women, and self,' but that's not how my circle of friends and acquaintances uses it. We use it just like bisexual, but with three genders - so if you're attracted to men, women, and androgynes (those who feel they bend both genders), then you're trisexual.

And in keeping with the theme of the thread, I'm pansexual, but emotionally attracted mostly to women. smile.gif

I've gone through some weird periods in my sexuality and honestly didn't even really think about sexuality at all until I fell in love with another girl. Generally I just say that I'm pansexual, even though I don't very much like putting a label on my sexuality, saying Pansexual is just easiest.

I think im straight, but afraid of turning out to be bisexual. I somehow know im not a lebiasn, because i like guys.

I think im straight, but afraid of turning out to be bisexual. I somehow know im not a lebiasn, because i like guys.

Afraid why?

My sexuality is somewhere in the bisexual pansexual range (not exactly sure where yet.)

Why afraid? Trust me, it's not so bad. wink.gif And heck, even if you're attracted to both genders, if for some reason you'd rather not act on it, no one says you have to.

I identify as queer, but when explaining to people I usually just say bisexual. I lean towards men so used to say I was "straight but bad at it," but now I'm living with a lady so that doesn't work as well. tongue.gif

Ace here. smile.gif I remember being so relieved when I found out that was an actual thing, and that I wasn't crazy. There have been times I've had romantic attraction to certain people, of different genders(though I do have a slight preference for men, it really depends on the person). But any desire for sex is... just not there at all.

Er... Posting here 'cause it seems like the most appropriate place?

I've had a crush for months. It's actually an annoying habit I have, developing crushes on close online-friends. It's happened three times before, I told them, they were flattered, life went on. We'd joke about it sometimes, but yeah.

But this time it's a little different. Last night I admitted to an online-friend that I've had a crush on her for months (we were sorta in the middle of a confession/serious-talk sort of conversation). She was flattered, but confused, 'cause she's knows I'm a lesbian... And I'm a bit confused as well. She's physically a male, I've seen pictures, and she was confused because of that... But she presents herself as female, uses female pronouns, a female username, and basically I completely think of her as female. If she hadn't been honest way back when about her physical sex, I'd have no idea she wasn't female.

And I just... I guess it doesn't *really* matter, I'm just a little thrown for a loop here because I've never been in this situation. It also doesn't matter 'cause she already has a girlfriend, and lives far away, and it's just a crush, but.... I needed somewhere to vent. *shrugs* The forum I normally vent/rant on is the forum she's on, so...

Er... Posting here 'cause it seems like the most appropriate place?

I've had a crush for months. It's actually an annoying habit I have, developing crushes on close online-friends. It's happened three times before, I told them, they were flattered, life went on. We'd joke about it sometimes, but yeah.

But this time it's a little different. Last night I admitted to an online-friend that I've had a crush on her for months (we were sorta in the middle of a confession/serious-talk sort of conversation). She was flattered, but confused, 'cause she's knows I'm a lesbian... And I'm a bit confused as well. She's physically a male, I've seen pictures, and she was confused because of that... But she presents herself as female, uses female pronouns, a female username, and basically I completely think of her as female. If she hadn't been honest way back when about her physical sex, I'd have no idea she wasn't female.

And I just... I guess it doesn't *really* matter, I'm just a little thrown for a loop here because I've never been in this situation. It also doesn't matter 'cause she already has a girlfriend, and lives far away, and it's just a crush, but.... I needed somewhere to vent. *shrugs* The forum I normally vent/rant on is the forum she's on, so...

You're attracted to female people, not to genitalia. It makes perfect sense to me (keeping in mind that I'm queer and my partner is somewhat genderfluid) that you could be attracted to her. I do understand it's a little weird, but I think these things aren't as strict as you'd think. Just take your time and feel it out--if it feels right to you, then that's what matters.

Bisexual. I used to have feelings for female really strongly and then males and it was this confusing mess. I think it's sorted out, but is it ever?

I'm hetero-romantic Asexual, or as some say, Ace of Hearts.

That's a nice way to put it! laugh.gif

While I think I probably qualify as pansexual since I'm often attracted to neutral-gender appearance people, I've always identified as bisexual. I don't know if any other bisexuals in the DC community have picked up on it, but man I have had a hard time with the title. It seems like bisexuals don't get support from the straight or the gay community, and a lot of times we end up with people saying things like "oh, you're just greedy" or "what a censorkip.gif*" or thinking that we're just addicted to sex. Titles kind of suck lol sad.gif