SiLuetta

Si Luetta's... something...

I hope, I may create this... am...threat?.. or no...

user posted image

A fairy-tale before noon. Mother dragon tells her children a story... A4, colored pencils.

*applauds*

I really like it! I also like how the tree's vines curl like that, and the position of the dragon. :3

Zovesta, UchihaAce, lots of thanks!! smile.gif I’m so glad you like it!

This is a Water Butterfly. They have two forms – some of these animals have six paws and some of them have only two paws. Animals with two paws are orange and are very rare. I have two pages with information about them, but I’m afraid, I can’t translate them into English… But I can show them (there are some water butterflies).

user posted image

Colored pencils and an old cardboard box.

And this is New Year Fur Tree dragon. smile.gif He is very-very old.

user posted image

These are new ones:

Mrs. New-Year-Fur-Tree

user posted image

Mr. New-Year-Fur-Tree

user posted image

And their child

user posted image

Now I try to make Uncle Cedar and Aunt Pine.

Zovesta, UchihaAce, lots of thanks!! smile.gif I’m so glad you like it!

This is a Water Butterfly. They have two forms – some of these animals have six paws and some of them have only two paws. Animals with two paws are orange and are very rare. I have two pages with information about them, but I’m afraid, I can’t translate them into English… But I can show them (there are some water butterflies).

user posted image

Colored pencils and an old cardboard box.

And this is New Year Fur Tree dragon. smile.gif He is very-very old.

user posted image

These are new ones:

Mrs. New-Year-Fur-Tree

user posted image

Mr. New-Year-Fur-Tree

user posted image

And their child

user posted image

Now I try to make Uncle Cedar and Aunt Pine.

Awesome sprites

Seems like something out of a children's book. Especially the New Year Fur Tree dragon, that reminds me of Dr. Suess. Great job. biggrin.gif

Thank you!!

This is Aunt Pine

user posted image

This is a wounded dragon. I try to draw him with pastel…

user posted image

And Runo. 8) He is made of Orange Elephant’s A-clay and he is rather small… About 6-8 centimeters.

He is a pearl dragon.

user posted image

Those are exceptionally cute. I totally love the pose of the second adult from the left. It looks so playful and vivid smile.gif

Those cat dragons are so cute. You should submit them to the Dragon Requests forum if you haven't. I would love to see one on my scroll.

Your art work is beautiful SiLuetta, the poses your drawings possess are dynamic and very interesting. Your New Year Fur Tree dragons are in short, gorgeous. You have a great imagination and the ability with art to make it come to life, Runo simply looks amazing. smile.gif

It is all very cute. I expecially like the Tree ones!!

Rubin, sapphiredragon73, Sandface thank you!

sir_horsey_XIX, The Dragon Requests forum?

VampiricOmen, thank you very much!

user posted image

PACMANnot, thank you!

sapphiredragon73, thank you! 8)

Amm.. I saw an animal a few years ago. It was so small and funny and beautiful. 8) I liked it. (I don't know its English name... I have found the word "Axolotl". I hope this word is right one...)

I tried to make a dragons looking like that animal.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The dragon requests forum

Those are adorable and so well done. Good job. (Axolotl is the right name, by the way.)

You should really consider submitting some of your dragons to that dragon requests forum. I think they're good enough to make it in there as they are.

sir_horsey_XIX, Thank you for the.. amm.. address(?).

I’ll try some day, when I make a dragon with right sizes.. Now some of my dragons are too large.

Oh, wow, that axolotl dragon is GORGEOUS! I love regular axolotls so much already, and these surpass them in awesomeness! I also love those icy dragons, they have a very interesting shape tp them. Please take them to Requests, I would hoard both of these like no one's business <3 Your spriting skills are incredible

Edited by Vhyxalas