rainpeltstar

Maplestory

I LOVE Maplestory! I've been playing since Global MS was beta.

I haven't been able to play this summer because I play on Bera (second most populated server?) and my computer can't handle the amount of summer players there are. I plan on playing again around October.

Anyway, I have like, a level 125 Demon Slayer. I love her!

Gaahhh I have Windows 7 and I have not been able to play because of all the problems with maple and windows 7. My friend recommend it to me last year Dx

There aren't that many, there is just the occasional patching problem where you have to uninstall the whole thing, delete all the files, and redownload maple from the website, and keep pausing and playing the downloader. That only happens once every six months- a year. (I know cause I have Windows 7) but what other problems are you having?

I can't wait to play Maplestory. It's downloading since last night. The computer slept when I went to bed, so the download had paused. Right now the download is still at 47%. I heard this game is very fun! :3 Who knows, tonight? tongue.gif

I believe this is the second game I ever download. The first one was Wizard101 (not sure if anyone knows it). But I can't continue playing it since I can't subscribe for membership right now. (I stopped last year, at level 20 only I think)

I can't play maplestory now because my computer's cable isn't in and it's as old as from 2002-2004 idk, it's so crappy it got a virus that I didn't make, it has Malware when I didn't do anything. I only download ROMS, maplestory, minecraft, wizards 10, etc., but then my mom deleted maplestory and I try to download it, stops at around 50%

but then my mom deleted maplestory and I try to download it, stops at around 50%

I think now I kind of feel your pain, girlfairy76. I just came back home and found an error message: the download has stopped at 69%. Well, I guess I'm not giving up easily. xd.png

I used to play this. This game is addictive. My father hooked on this game. I saw he play that, his level was 201 (don't remember what his character was.)

Edited by sh20000sh

I used to play this. This game is addictive. My father hooked on this game. I saw he play that, his level was 201 (don't remember what his character was.)

That's impossible.

And Slytherin7, I know! I was like, "Imma keep trying" I kept trying, and it ALWAYS stopped at around 50% really?

That's impossible.

And Slytherin7, I know! I was like, "Imma keep trying" I kept trying, and it ALWAYS stopped at around 50% really?

In Korea, maximum level is 250 in these days.

The level has since been updated to 250 on GMS too. If you check the rankings, FangBlade isn't No.1 anymore.

LV 170 Dark Knight, lol, spend most of my time hene-hoing.

In Korea, maximum level is 250 in these days.

Relly?

Crap. I can't keep up because of my FREAKING COMPUTER

*pokes thread*

Is... is it dead?

*waves level 82 Blaze Wizard high in the air*

I have a Angelic Buster and mechanic. Mechanic is level 11, and my Angelic Buster is lv 24 or something. I'm going to make a pirate. My brother once tried to solo Zakum, but died. He was a Lv. 71 Demon Slayer. dry.gif I feel sooo jelly right know...

Edited by select12

I've played this game since I was an elementary school student.

I think it's very well made RPG game.

(KMS) My main character is level 120 Luminous

user posted image

and sub character...

level 112 Bishop *skills are really cool*

user posted image

level 96 Evan.

user posted image

Magi Trio !

I can't just focus on one character.. It's little bit boring to raise a character over level 100. :P

Edited by physicsx

questions: 1. can i play it in english 2.can i run it with a 32mb sis mirage 3 grahpics card? 3. is a good game 4. what are the classes?