rainpeltstar

Maplestory

...hooooooooooooly crap... I got on MS for the first time. I could swear I'm leveling my cleric 5 times as fast as I remember it being last time, when I was training on wraiths/jr wraiths. Suddenly I've got a better training spot and I leveled 10 times in the span of 4 hours O_O Really cost effective too if you remember to leave magic guard off ^^; It's a lot more fun now, that's for sure. If anyone's in the 50-60 level range and needs a Cleric in Windia, let me know! I need a Spearman :U That reminds me, I need to train my low-dex sin and my own Spearman. My main is Miles1994, my Spearman is AxlWarrior11, and my Sin is NoDexWonder1. I'll probably make a bowman on another world, but I haven't decided - I like bowmen, they're just slow to train, especially early on.

Then what country?

I level so slow now... And every time I try to kill something higher level, I die.

Then what country?

I level so slow now... And every time I try to kill something higher level, I die.

What level, class, and world are you? Also, what are you training on? You should be using pots with your training. If you can't cover the cost of your pots (IE, you're training at a loss instead of a gain), then you're training at the wrong spots. For example, I more than cover my pots for my cleric at scarecrows.

Galacia- something or other, level 29 pirate, can't remember what level the others are. But I have an Evan and a Wild Hunter. I usually don't have a set training area but I'm more than covered for pots because I'm constantly picking them up.

I'm on Windia. Currently I'm training my Battle Mage (CuteBruiser, level 45 at last check), but only so I can get Energy Charges. After that, I'll go back to my main (UnluckyBlaze, an F/P Mage, I think level 76). However, I'm not actually on much (usually around 4-8 AM, PST), so I don't know if I'd be able to set up any meetings with people who are mostly on later in the day.

I have a sort of on-off relationship with MS. I'll play for a few months, then quit for nearly a year, then come back and see three new classes have showed up. I'm approaching the "bored of the game" stage, but hopefully playing as the Battle Mage will renew my interest in my main. I refuse to give up on UnluckyBlaze due to all the untradeable stuff on that character.

I'm also poor as heck for my level (just why are there level 50s running around with 200mil!?). I actually need to get some NX a month or two from now and sell some junk so I might actually be able to buy the equipment I need. I've got Visitor Equips, tons of scrolls, and a bunch of misc. junk I have to get price-checked, so I might be able to cash in about 30mil. And maybe I'll finally have a Zakum Helmet!

(Ha ha, yeah right.)

I have a sort of on-off relationship with MS. I'll play for a few months, then quit for nearly a year, then come back and see three new classes have showed up. I'm approaching the "bored of the game" stage, but hopefully playing as the Battle Mage will renew my interest in my main. I refuse to give up on UnluckyBlaze due to all the untradeable stuff on that character.

I'm the same way, though I feel like I'll stay for a while 'cause I feel like I'm actually making progress with my characters, especially my cleric. Training at wraiths for hours on end got old, yanno? Battle mages are actually quite fun - kind of like a warrior but more active.

@rainpeltstar: It's good to have a set area that you train at for your level. At your level, train at mixed golems and/or zombie lupins.

Edited by War Pig Killer

I play the SEA Version of MapleStory... and I have like a heck lot of characters in one account... >.<

Oh and also, the Resistance class ain't out in SEA yet, till the Big Bang comes... ._.

I used to play the NA version of Maplestory, had a level 33 Nightwalker (and a few other noob characters, liked the NightWalker the best) before moving onto Mabinogi. I think I played on the Mardia Server. There were soo many annoying people on it though. xd.png

Oh. This. I remember now...

*shudders*

In truth, it wasn't that bad. But almost everywhere I went there was always people telling you off for not doing things the 'right' way, in my experiences. Scaled up to like 65 or something before leaving. It was an on and off experience. Like Vampiric, I switched over to Mabinogi. Also, now, after hearing Sleepywood's gone, I don't see much of a reason to really go back, per se. Always liked those jump quests. Plus, when playing as Aran, the graphics would become black boxes and the game would crash. That's the end of my story.

Maplestory has... changed too much. It's wayyy too easy to level up and there are all these all-powerful jobs that are way to cheap and... ^^;

That's about the main reason why I don't play much anymore.

There are bad people yes, like this one guy who hit on me like he was drunk and this other guy that accused me of being a noob while I was training, but there are very good people too. This person I did the moon bunny party quest with gave me thousands of mesos (That had me up to 50,000.) and a war hammer in exhange for 10 blue potions.

Or this other guy that gave me a maple claw to my thunder breaker for free! And it was a pretty strong one as well.

Bah. This game is balls now.

Nexon doesnt care anymore as long as their getting money.

I had a level 69 Married Aran >.>

Before I had a level 170 or something Evan till I got hacked.

Bah. This game is balls now.

Nexon doesnt care anymore as long as their getting money.

I had a level 69 Married Aran >.>

Before I had a level 170 or something Evan till I got hacked.

Yeah. They don't care. The hacker could be right above you, And they ban you. I got it, and I can't do the normal thing. It's just Kercedes, Cannoneers, and Demon Slayers. No Cygnus Nights! And I wanna be a Mage >:

Gaahhh I have Windows 7 and I have not been able to play because of all the problems with maple and windows 7. My friend recommend it to me last year Dx

Maplestory is SOOO much fun biggrin.gif ive been playing since like 2010 i think, so before Big Bang even happened. but as of now, i stopped leveling most of my characters. since about the time after i found out that Evan 9th and 10th Growth require Zakum PQ runs to get SKILL BOOKS. not even the mastery book, so basically at at those growths, you are missing some REALLY good attacks... So that totally destroyed my will to maple for a while. once i find a really good expedition to Zakum with though, imma start on my Evan again. Meanwhile, im working on my Wild Hunter. biggrin.gif so yeah thats my story. but SADLY right now maplestory is OFFLINE so im trying my hand at DC again LOL

I had a Level 200 Bishop at around the Cygnus Knights release. No idea what happened to her, since I gave away that account :/ Mostly I was just happy I got on the leadership board with a 2 digit ranking.

Gaahhh I have Windows 7 and I have not been able to play because of all the problems with maple and windows 7. My friend recommend it to me last year Dx

I have windows 7 too, nothing wrong. It just always asks me, " the publisher of this game is blahblahblah" I just click okay.

i think that game is fun to i play it sometimes but not too often i play a lot of games

Lol i play on el nido, my char name is darkstarx95

Aww i play on random servers. I have 3 on Renegades, already :F does anyone have one of those Mutiny people?

haha good old maplestory. I only recently started playin on the US server, and there's so many things you guys get that's not in the Korean ver. I was surprised. It's still pretty fun.