TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

I spent half an hour refreshing earlier and never saw a Holly. I live in hope!

Yesterday I saw (and missed) ten Hollies. So far none today, but then I've had to go out and run errands and the like. I'm going to keep trying, though.

I'm so excited for the Christmas drop! This is my first Christmas with DC and after the Halloween drop I can tell it's going to be interesting. I've been reading various posts about a Holly egg. Is that one of the rarer holiday eggs?

<died>ten hollies? ten? </died>

I saw maximum theree egg.

xd.png

I totally lucked out just now! I had three eggs almost ready to hatch, but since they're still eggs, I could only get one more egg, so I caught this egg: user posted image. Then, just when I was about to sort the eggs, one of them hatched! biggrin.gif So, I sorted them as quickly as I could, went to AP just when there was a holiday dragon boom, and got me this egg: user posted image. And then, when I checked my scroll, another egg hatched! biggrin.gif It would be perfect if I got a holly next, but that is incredibly UNlikely to happen.

I will try for a holly next year I don`t had luck this year. Can´t wait to see the christmas dragon ´10. smile.gif

I saw about 18 Hollies this year (including the ones on my scroll).

Pretty darn good compared to last year when I only saw one. tongue.gif

And it seems that a lot more people are catching them this year too. smile.gif

Um, I'm, going to sound like an idiot, but what does AP stand for?

Abandoned Page; the cave/page where all abandon eggs and hatchies go. smile.gif

¬¬

I tried to breed all my trios, golds and silvers to gift their eggs... and none of them had the decence to give a single egg of their colour! *kicks*

Let's see if the vampires cooperate at least ¬¬

I don't think that I ever have seen a Holly before!! But I sure would like to catch one!! If only there where more!

Any word on when these extra events will be? I've gotta work all day tomorrow and on Christmas Eve morning after which I'm going out of town, so if they start too late I'll probably miss out on them.

Thank you, TJ! biggrin.gif

There is a new link set up by TJ which shows you where you are concerning your limits for your holiday dragons, http://dragcave.net/help/limits. Very cool, TJ! I hope this answers a lot of the questions being repeated all over the site!

Edited by dragongrrl

Thank you, TJ! biggrin.gif

There is a new link set up by TJ which shows you where you are concerning your limits for your holiday dragons, http://dragcave.net/help/limits. Very cool, TJ! I hope this answers a lot of the questions being repeated all over the site!

Kewl!!! biggrin.gif

Now I wanna Holly more than ever!!! xd.png