TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Leetle Christmas Tree

I wonder if this is what TJ meant by "moar surprises"? Though... it wasn't entirely a surprise to me that my Leetle Tree is now showing the Christmas sprite.

I really like the idea that he might release moar leetle trees. So few people got one before.

I wondered about a "New Year's Eve" badge too, like the Beat the Heat badge we got for being logged in on July 4th. That would be a cool surprise.

pCHq is a Yulebuck (like its father), 7cR7 is a Snow Angel (like its mother).

Oh, okay, thank you. ^^

Oh, I now see my Yulebuck is also a Dorkface. An inbred Dorkface, but stilll a Dorkface. My first Dorkface too, I think! x3

We've had Easter baskets, and Halloween treats. Maybe we'll be getting Chritsmas stockings with goodies in them?

I'd love that too. I'd also love leetle trees.

I haven't seen any hollies today but I've only been refreshing for about an hour.

Well, I just got my holly. Thank you so much mystery person!

But not all hollies have been bred yet, so keep trying!

Good luck to all.

making the maximum possible number of Holly eggs available this year - 2166!

Thanks! Motivated me.

Good luck all ang happy xmas. : >

Edited by Toksiq

mad.gif Why did that happen!! I bred my christmas dragon and got two had to select one so I didn't loose both. When I look back later it's gone!!! Why?? I lost both my eggs TT_TT I want my egg baaack

If you already had two of the breed that you got eggs from (ie, two Yulebucks, two Angels or two Hollies) already on your scroll, the surplus eggs auto-abandon from your scroll after 30 minutes.

Bah! Lugia Lover, it was you that beat me to that one! :3 Nice catch.

No, it was from a friend.

Been waiting a year for it.

My scroll is locked until about the 24th, so until then I need to get my game on *eagerly awaits new dragons and possible leetle trees*

So many Rares I see on the front cave. So much temptation. :<

So far I saw a paper, a split, and a dino or two.

I need to save my extra space, though, for more christmas cheer on my scroll. (:

I doubt I'll get a Holly, though.

I doubt I'll get a Holly, but I'll try anyway.

I have a random Snow Angel. No idea what to do with it. I guess I'll just abandon it.

Hi...

i just breed a chirstmas dragon..and...i just diappeared!! did anyone know why???

LG Thana

You already have two Snow Angels, so that's the maximum. All of their eggs will go to the AP. Once you have two of a specific breed, that's it.

Do ppl not take the time to read the first post or read through the topic to realize that u can only have a MAX of 2 of EACH of the current holiday dragons, weather it be, 2 Eggs, 1Egg / 1 Hatchie, 1 Egg / 1 Adult, 2 Hatchies, 2 Adults, 2 frozen Hatchies, 1 Adult / 1 Frozen Hatchie. Think that covers most of the combos biggrin.giftongue.gif

Meh, Christmas eggs seem to be fragile. I have had to fog all mine due to soft shell, twice now. (except the second Angel which will be fogged till the others hatch)

I think I'll leave them fogged for the rest of the day. They have enough views to hatch.

EDIT: Well no wonder, over 1k views for 2 of them, definitely leaving them fogged till much later.

Edited by GoldenPhoenix

Can't wait until the new Christmas Dragons come out!

I hope they are just as epic as all the previous ones. happy.gif

I don't even see the Hollys. LOL, all I am aiming at is at least seeing one in the AP!

And YAY! Leetle tree is a christmas pine again! I missed it :3

Edited by Mystic_Solara