TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Christmas Dragons seem really fragile.

The holly I got yesterday got 15 clicks in the first hour or so... if I hadn't noticed, it'd probably be dead by now.

I know it's greedy of me, but I'm still looking for a 2nd holly. I've only seen 5 all season, and I haven't seen one at all today yet...

I'm terrified to unfog my christmas dragons. If they get like five views, I freak out and then fog all of them. xd.png

edit:

I saw my holly get one additional UV, so i was like IT GON DIE and I fogged it again. xd.png

Edited by tehjohnli

One each of my yulebuck's babies and my snow angel's babies have hatched, but one of the snow angel's babies also died of softshell. sad.gif Which is a huge shame because her babies have an incredible lineage.

Didn't see any Hollies yesterday... maybe I'll have better luck today.

My Snow Angel and one of my Yulebucks hatched~

And since they have set genders, they're already named. Now I just have to either wait for my Holly to hatch, or bribe an ER red hatchling off someone.

I'll try for a Holly again on the 24th and 25th.

If I don't get too much lag, I may be able to catch the new Christmas dragons in the first hour they appear!

Since this is chat, I will close it.

Please attempt to use existing topics in Site Discussions, before posting a new topic.

Holiday '10 Discussion., Plans, speculation, lagmonster defense..

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=105743

The Congrats Thread, V2

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=106278

If you have questions, please post in the Help section. (Check to see if your question has already been answered.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to all of you. smile.gif