TJ09

2010-12-18 - Christmas Event Info

Thank you, TJ! biggrin.gif

Plates piled high with fresh baked cookies and tankards full of Egg Nog and other seasonal beverages appear for TJ and his crew of helpful elves! wink.gif

Thanks for giving us something so we can plan our steps

*nota to myself, keep unlocked at ALL times*

My current speculations include:

1. Leetle Trees

2. The Gingerbreads

3. ???

(profit!!)

Yaaay for Underpant Gnomes X3333 !!

Maybe we'll get them =P ?

I do hope soooo much for the Leetle Trees, because they are more awesome than in the future, with their new design and seasonal changing =3333 !

Gingerbreads... are they done yet & vanished o.O ?

Yes! I've been waiting for this since Halloween ended. But of course work had to assign me an early shift on Tuesday. T_T Well at least I'll still have an hour to grab a Holly (a guy can dream right) before I have to go to bed.

Thanks TJ!

This will be my first Holiday event with DC, and I am very excited... Can't wait to see what it is all about - all of it will be first time surprises to me!! And a Holiday it shall be!

You can wish, but I have it on good authority that that is very unlikely to happen.

... Santa? biggrin.gif

Bah. -is gonna be a humbug- I was hoping they'd last into the 28th. At this point, it looks like I have no shot in any of the festivities D:

HOORAY!!! TJ, I just LOVE you (although you are almost young enough to be my son). NOw let´s get into the time machine and hurry forward to Christmas!!

New holiday eggs that are bred during this time and that and reach adulthood before Dec. 28 will not be able to breed at all until after Dec. 28.

Awww pooo. Well that sure ruins everyone's good times, donnit? laugh.gif It's nice to have the pressure to breed right the second it becomes available removed as it's now pointless

Yay Holiday News! xd.png

Nie nice nice... I really wonder what the new dragon will look like. And I'm very grateful that the drops will go on for three days. So everyone - the ones with the poor connection, the ones who can't always be online on the holiday days and the ones who don't want always to be online during these days - will be able to get one..or two. Will they be limited again?

What I'm more excited about is/are possible new updates. If there is a wish to be granted.. I'd like to wish for the egg limit. laugh.gif