earthgirl

Earth's dragon art - Taking commissions now!

Wow, such beautiful pictures. :'D The poses, facial expressions... flawless. x3

Will keep an eye out for when requests open again. <:

Me too biggrin.gif I've a really cute request and can't wait to post it.

Bwaaah. O_O

I need to get something done this weekend!

It's been 2 weeks of inactivity, darnit! LOL.

I didn't feel like drawing/ was too busy. Bleah. >.>

Still watching this thread. Take your time if you need to art is no good rushed. Its best when time is put in so don't rush we'll wait.

Edited by little lost dragon

My goodness Earthgirl your a wonderful artist! I'm so glad I saw your "Will Draw for Hugs" link to your site. I hope to catch an empty spot and make a request from you in the future. I'm just blown away by how good your drawings are! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! smile.gif

Edited by afa

fireball225's gold dragon is dun! =]

user posted image

Sig'd:

user posted image

Please save it and upload it to your own photo account and enjoy. tongue.gif

user posted image

Sig'd:

user posted image

That's epic. biggrin.gif

My eyes are blinded by the sheer awesomeness of the paint-eating gold tongue.gif

Serious? Oh, gosh. I thought at first glance it looked like it was painting or something... *peers closer* Ahhhh, okie. PIEEEES!!

Oh my gosh that might be your best drawing yet! biggrin.gif

I love the way it shines, with that faint glow around it. biggrin.gif Awesome! And then the pie part makes me laugh. xd.png

Earthgirl your golden dragon is fabulous! Your such a wonderful artist! May I make a request now that you have a free spot on your waiting list? Thank you so much for your consideration!

Edited by afa

Wow, I love how shiny you managed to make the dragon look! Hehe, I've tried before, but texture and I don't have a good relationship. owo

Earthgirl your golden dragon is fabulous! Your such a wonderful artist! May I make a request now that you have a free spot on your waiting list? Thank you so much for your consideration!

You can't request until I'm done with the other 2. wink.gif And as long as the title says 'closed'.

Oh I apologize, thank you for telling me. I appreciate your help! I'll watch every day to make sure I don't miss a slot the next time your free. Best Wishes!

Wow, the Gold dragon is epic! I love all your drawings but the Gold is my favorite. wub.gif Good job earthgirl!

EDIT: Wait! Your Arctic double-tail is my favorite too. So, I'll edit: I love all your drawings but the Gold and the Arctic double-tail are my favorites

Edited by AnnieLyla

user posted image

Sig'd:

user posted image

OMG!!!! Thank you so much Earthgirl!!!!! biggrin.gif

you are very talented earthgirl! I love that you took 'surprised in a pleasant way' and made a sea horse kiss the waterhorse dragon! Very creative and lovely.

Black Lily dragon for Soruc is dun! =)

user posted image

Sig'd:

user posted image

I hope you like and enjoy. ^^

Please save and upload it to your own photo account.

hi ^.^ your a great drawer. i noticed that most of your drawing had food (pie and cheese) are you hungry? lol .love that arctic double tail . it is so pretty! ( joins stalkers. wow i am going to have a lot of competition so many stalkers)