earthgirl

Earth's dragon art - Taking commissions now!

Oh yay! That Leetle Winter Magi must go in my sig!

Oh and I have to say, I love the WM in your sig as well. I was hoping you'd draw a larger version of it. biggrin.gif

I WANT THIS DRAGON DRAWN!

Username: AvianCrow

Dragon type: Shadow walker and swallowtail

DC: yesh

If non DC: [name/description/link to picture] N/A

Stage of the dragon: In love tongue.gif

Speech Bubble: umm could you just do text at the bottom of the image

If yes, the dragon says: if you can add text, have it say "Animeri x Sylivie" (or Sylivie x Animeri)

Animeri is the shadow walker(male) and Sylivie is the swallowtail(female)

I know that this is currently closed but I REALLY want to get this request out there. I can wait until requests are open I just wanted to have it posted so I didn't forget.....

Those squeebies looks so cute x3 Is the Winter Magi making a leetle snow version of itself? laugh.gif If I had room in my sig, they'd be going in it tongue.gif

Awesome and lovely as always! <3

I missed your beautiful art (like everyone here, I bet biggrin.gif) but your long absence is more than justified by all the awesome work you did for the Christmas event! Thank you really a lot for sharing your awesome skills with us! <3

Errr... requests are closed. ^^ Read the OP.

^ yes I know I just wanted to have it posted before I forgot my idea.... xd.png I have the memory of a fish! sorry!

Woooow, I must use one! They, are, adorable.

I love it, thank you earthgirl! And I really love the picture you have in your sig from your dragon, may I will request a dragon here again. xd.png

I love it, thank you earthgirl! And I really love the picture you have in your sig from your dragon, may I will request a dragon here again.  xd.png

I might request here as well. A question: When can we request again? ohmy.gif

(And how many dragons (max) can we request?)

Edited by RotomGuy

I think we can request again when earthgirl has time and when she want to draw again and I can wait until she want`s to draw. smile.gif

More squeebies. v.v

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I don't know what the back of the Snow Angel wings looks like, but... enjoy.

I have been stalking your thread since you opened it and have never complimented you on your artwork (which is just phenomenal!) and these new "squeebees" are just adorable! Congrats on the talent you harbor!

Wow, a lot of the ones in the first post are beautiful. *_*

Edited by FortyTwo

Aww, I return from my trip to see this and it's like Christmas never went away on DC. :'D

Adorable art as always! <3

Those Snow Angels look awesome EG! :3 I swear we need more character space for our sigs, for I'd put tons of art stuff in mine laugh.gif