earthgirl

Earth's dragon art - Taking commissions now!

Eeeep, missed requests again! xP

Lovely dragons as usual. Earth, you're making me want a Neglected dragon more and more. You make them look so pretty. <_> *begins plans to try experiment*

Do you accept a request once one person gets their art, or do you wait for everyone on the list to get their drawings, then reopen requests?

Do you accept a request once one person gets their art, or do you wait for everyone on the list to get their drawings, then reopen requests?

She waits until all her current requests are done before re-opening. :3

I also missed the requests. sob.

the ND male is wondeful!

Hawktalon's harptail is dun! =]

user posted image

Sig'd:

user posted image

Av'd:

user posted image or user posted image

please enjoy.

OY! I'M BACK FROM THE HIATUS! ^^;

Welcome back!! We were waiting for you! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Even if you draw this dragon really similar to its sprite (but it's difficult to imagine it with a different pose) it's beautiful and well done as others! wink.gif

WOW! It's better than I could have ever dreamed! I love it so much! The swirls... the pose... the eyes... wub.gif And the avatar is spectacular! Thank you soooooo much EarthGirl(and welcome back!)! biggrin.gif

Ohmai So Beautiful!!!

I love it. <3 Welcome back Earth!

*resumes stalking*

Now I understand why you "disappeared" for so long time! Well, the wait worth it! I'm really in love with your tiny pearly dragon! And with all the other sprites you did until now too, plus your wonderful art. I can sound a bit like a fangirl, but I'm only a your fan wink.gif

Waiting for new "Wonders of the Earth" biggrin.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

You made that dragon have a really beautiful face. She looks very majestic and graceful.

Also like MisunderstoodDreamer said, that pearl dragon you made is probably my favorite of the new eggs that were realized. It reminds me of a tadpole almost. It starts life with fins and then it grows its legs (wings) when its mature.

You definitely have a really nice creative drawing style! wink.gif

Earthgirl welcome back!

And of course you come back with epicness by posting your beautiful art C:

Wow. That Harptail is SO PRETTY! I want to request even MORE now xd.png

Is it possible for me to request art right now? It says closed but since you just finished the harptail....... Eh if it is open can you do an alt hatchling nebula pair?

They both should be sitting with the male's wing over the female and them both smiling.

Is it possible for me to request art right now? It says closed but since you just finished the harptail....... Eh if it is open can you do an alt hatchling nebula pair?

They both should be sitting with the male's wing over the female and them both smiling.

It says closed, because it is closed wink.gif .

She opens the request spots again, after she finished the current ones (all) smile.gif .

EDIT :

She also has a form in the 1st post for requesting a picture, you should use this, when she opens the requests again .

You have to be very quick to get a spot, because they were taken in 1 min (?) the last time .

Edited by Shichibi

Read the title.

I might soon leave forums for good.

Sorry guys for disappointing you. v.v

<3 We'll miss you earthgirl!

Also, that harptail is just fantastic.

Read the title.

Aaaaw, what happened earth D= ~hugs~ ?

I hope I will see you in the IRC here or there though ... we will miss you =/ !

Edited by Shichibi

Read the title.

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I'm really sorry that you have to leave, for whatever motivation you have. I hope it's nothing too difficult to solve and that a day you'll be happy to return here.

Thank you for all the wonders you gift us and good luck for everything!

I hope we'll se you again smile.gif

PieMaster is sad that you are leaving the forums... We'll miss seeing you and your beautiful art, Earthy. Where are you heading?

Edited by PieMaster