LuckyEye

Do Ya Liek Drawing?

Do Ya Liek Drawing?  

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't draw, like, AT ALL, so I do not enjoy it.

I quite enjoy drawing, although compared to most DCers I'm not that good at it. xd.png When I get to draw whatever, it usually turns to birds, pterodactyls, dragons, dinosaurs, lizards, Pokemon, or fantasy creatures (such as a bee lizard).

I like drawing when I have an idea to draw. |D Sometimes my random, thoughtless drawings turn out pretty well, but I do usually like to have an idea to start with...

I enjoy drawing, though I'm not exactly very good at it. Still, I draw for myself most of the time, and therefore my enjoyment is what matters to me. I do like making gifts for people, though.

I'm better at actually drawing with traditional stuff, like pen(cil)s and paper, but I'm better at coloring using digital stuff.

I'm best at Dragons, or creatures derived completely from my own mind.

Edited by KageSora

I enjoy drawing, but I very rarely have any inspiration...and when I do, I'm not very good. I'm working on trying to work on getting better, though ^^

I love to draw, but I can't really say that I'm good at it (that's at least what I think, I can agree with those who says that I'm better now than what I was four years ago when I realized that I drew things as a five years old kid and decided to become better...)... Sure, I can come up with pictures in my head and then try to draw those things... But it almost never end up the way I saw it in my head from the beginning...

I just overall draw things on four-legs. Preferably, herbivores. Especially horses, since they seem to be easiest to me. I cannot say I am well at drawing on the computer, with programs such as Paint.Net (which I find great, but Photoshop takes the popularity, for some reason.) and a fake Paint program that came with the PC. I also love drawing Digimon and wish to start a dead Pokemon (<3) series.

Edited by Angelwolf1

I draw (well, doodle) in real life and on Sketchfu (a drawing website). I draw with a pencil, pen, or a computer/laptop mouse.

Edited by 48844

I love drawing i do it all the time at school, I think im an ok drawer compared to most but all my friends think im really great and should take classes for it.

I love drawing. Mainly digital art, because my scanner sucks and can't scan anything but pencil doodles without ruining it. I sketch a lot, though.

Pixels are pretty.

I love drawing, and can draw with a pencil but not with a mouse. I want a digital sketch pad or whatever they're called.

Edited by digikids

I loooooooooove drawing, i believe i'm really good at it... even though i never won first place in competitions, only second or third... *sniff* tongue.gif

I love drawing, and can draw with a pencil but not with a mouse. I want a digital sketch pad or whatever they're called.

Same here.

And I think it's called something like an art tablet? I dunno.

I love drawing, it's really fun biggrin.gif I'm also an Art student, I wouldn't say I'm great but I am improving xd.png I mostly do digital work but I draw my pictures on paper because I cant draw onto the pc even with my tablet laugh.gif

I wub drawing!! wub.gif I don't know how good I am compared to everyone else. My friends say that I am good, but I'm not sure if i can believe them... I'm trying to figure out how to upload some of my drawings so i can start my own art thread. Can somebody help?