TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

Wow.. I just bred my dragons and.. look:

user posted image

O.o? this is new... it's a mistake, or something new?? o.n

Good point. I've never seen them places like that before. Must go breed mine to see.

Edit: It is new! biggrin.gif It did it with mine, too!

Edited by Zovesta

user posted image

Oooh, I didn't realize that was coming out now, too. =O

Do love.

Very nice! *^-^* Right when I come back from work I can do some serious renaming. xd.png

Question about the s1 converting tool... Is there already a timeframe or something? Like December or summer next year? ^^"

I'm not really sure I like the new scroll pages. I thought you would at least be able to set the number of dragons that show per page. Now I have to figure out how to resort my dragons so it looks right and I can remember which dragons are on which page...

*sigh* this may take a while tongue.gif.

But I still love all the updates. Can't wait for Teleport and Biomes biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and testers!

user posted image

Ah! I think that's something new! biggrin.gif I wonder if there are any more of those kinds of things...

Hurrah! At long last I was able to fix a name I screwed up! There's another I might fix but then I'd have to redo his description... still, this is great!

I'm really looking forward to the tool that'll let existing frozen S1s stay that way. biggrin.gif Especially for my old pink S1 and my Frill S1s... they're irreplaceable.

I'm not really sure I like the new scroll pages. I thought you would at least be able to set the number of dragons that show per page. Now I have to figure out how to resort my dragons so it looks right and I can remember which dragons are on which page...

But I still love all the updates. Can't wait for Teleport and Biomes biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ and testers!

(Psst! Look at your account settings. :3)

And thank you, though it was mostly TJ and not us lowly testers. x3

Thanks TJ and testers!

You can. It's under account settings...I just changed mine to "0".

Thread moves fast ._.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I'm having problems with the scroll pages... :/ I put that I want to see only 150 dragons per page, and it shows every dragon... for example, a scroll with +200 dragons... all of them in the same page (sorry for my poor english, I speak spanish)

Darn it! D8

I thought that vampires bitten prior to the implementation of bitten-by lineages wouldn't have them! I didn't think that information was saved so far back...

Ugh, guess I'll be releasing a bunch of vamps...

I'm having problems with the scroll pages... :/ I put that I want to see only 150 dragons per page, and it shows every dragon... for example, a scroll with +200 dragons... all of them in the same page (sorry for my poor english, I speak spanish)

Hmm. Did you correctly save it? If so, this might be something to PM to TJ. ;3

Ahh, OK! I was looking under sort settings and didn't see anything. tongue.gif

Sorry, it was a looong, horrible night at work so I'm still a little... blah blink.gif

Yay! They're here! I absolutly love the Vampire lineages!! <3 I've always wondered who bit my vampire and stuff. smile.gif

I will now get to work and fix some pesky typos on my dragon's names. biggrin.gif Thanks so much TJ!!!

Whee~ Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it as well ^^,

Man, it would be really awesome to have an actual CB vampire. :3

...Why did I have to go on a little Dragcave hiatus at the time or their release? T.T

Thanks TJ! Now my poor little misnamed Dorkfaces can take their proper place in the clan. wink.gif

I am not sure if I like the scroll pages or not. But it does load faster!