TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

It would be churlish to wish for 'sire' and 'fledgling' instead of 'bitten by' and 'bitten', wouldn't it? Ah well. The functionality is awesome and the other updates (especially renaming) are timely as well.

THANK YOU, TJ!

dude I just spent HOURS renaming a good portion of my Dragons placing a IB for 'inbreed' after just under 50 dragons names, and there's going to be 51 once the dragons I have growing are either frozen or allowed to grow up @-@ I had no idea that nearly 1/3 of my dragons were inbreeds! well after putting an IB after their name that will remind me to never breed them again ^^

(this count includes the frozen inbreed hatchies too)

Thank You so much TJ~! biggrin.gif

Very happy with he change. And even though I can't choose how others see my page, it can be organized for myself. :3

I have been looking forward to renaming so I could fix:

Raindear's Opalescence (to raindear's Opalescence)

Maroon Lady (to raindear's Maroon Lady)

I always thought I would change raindear's Strangliing Vine, but now that I can, I'm not sure I want to. It seems to have grown on me.

Wonderful updates!

I really like the vampire and rename features.. They help a lot, although I'll have to go through my pending descriptions to remove changed sibling names, but no problem!

Really looking forward to the Teleport BSA!

Good job!

Thank you! *leaves brownies*

Question though about the renaming? Is the character limit still 32?

I tried to rename a 32 character name, fixing only a missed capital letter, and it won't accept the new name.

woooooooooooooooot - thank you TJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

*fixes the name of her first adult dragon ever to contain "dorkface"* biggrin.gif:D:D

(silly noob shan had no clue about dorkfaces at that time xd.png)

Thank you! *leaves brownies*

Question though about the renaming? Is the character limit still 32?

I tried to rename a 32 character name, fixing only a missed capital letter, and it won't accept the new name.

TJ explained earlier that names aren't case sensitive, so I named Raindear's Opalescence-raindear Opalescence and then-raindear's Opalescence to get around this.

Names are not case sensitive. If that's all you want to change you first make the name something different, then re-name it again with the capital letter.

I'm soo glad to receive renaming before Christmas! Now no one can accidentally continue the misspelling from one of my Yulebucks' names.

Thank you TJ, now I can go add "dorkface" or "thuwed" to the ones I forgot when naming them.

Thanks again TJ

Yay! Though I have to accept I'm not that trilled by the retroactive tracking of bitten vampires. I want to keep at least my one and only "CB vampire" that was actually bitten a long time ago.

Oh, well… I'll go back to renaming~

Thanks for his TJ. I have now been able to fix a naming issue. Poor Pumpkin dragons had gender issue.

TJ explained earlier that names aren't case sensitive, so I named Raindear's Opalescence-raindear Opalescence and then-raindear's Opalescence to get around this.

Ooh, thank you, raindear and ainisarie!

LOVE the new page option!

And I've had a blast renaming dragons. Doubt I'll do much more of it, but it's a fab option. Thank you.

Wheee! biggrin.gif

I love the option of Scroll Pages, but I didn't think it would include eggs and unfrozen hatchlings... Was planning to use it as a way of keeping track of how many dragons I have (not including eggs/hatchlings because a lot of the eggs I get I don't keep), but oh well.

Renaming is epic, too. Now I won't have to be so careful when I name stuff because I'll know I can rename it correctly laugh.gif

Thanks for the new features, I love them all. Already renamed some dragons. biggrin.gif