TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

Wow! Neat, now if I accidentally misspell some dragon's name or if I don't like it anymore in the future, I can rename it!

I love these updates and I am looking forward to getting a Vampire egg soon biggrin.gif

Wow, this is truly awesome. Thank you so much, TJ! biggrin.gif I've wanted vampire lineages for ages.

This is great! My sister needs to rename a dragon, where she spelled "Blue" as "Bloe" Also, for Teleport, do you need to have a Magi to recieve eggs or hatchies as well as gift them huh.gif ? Or when Teleport comes out, can I gift an egg to someone who does not own a Magi dragon?

It is only the giver who needs to have a magi. smile.gif

Thank you... I dont have alot.png of Magis ...*imagines an alot.png made of Magis*

EDIT: Whoa, did not know that typing A lot (w/o space) would make an alot.png.

Edited by wayside88

I dunno, I mean if we could freeze eggs, then some people might get mad to see their precious dragon's offspring get frozen, never to live a life. unsure.gif

Now all we need is the ability to freeze eggs.

Isn't that already a " not to be" feature unsure.gif

What we need is new egg limits and teleport to be implemented

The thought of being able to get eggs in spite of my perpetual hatchie lock is making my fingers tingle.Risk free tradings just seems right. I will be less afraid to ask for special lineages when I know I will be able to get, raise and breed the egg!--- and vice versa rolleyes.gif

no word yet on timetable? *sighs* and goes back to juggling eggs and hatchies to stay open for that special lineage . wink.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

This is awesome, TJ. Thank you so much for doing this!

Just to throw it out there, there are bite lineaged vamps before said date already - they just aren't all there. My vamps go back to a certain one obtained on Oct 31, 2009. Just thought I'd mention this since I don;'t see any other comments as such

And if I'm incomprehensible, sorry. I'm tired. *falls asleep on submit button*

So, I don't know if this has been answered (I'm sorry if it has), but with the renaming, will we only be allowed to change to names that haven't been taken yet? Since before when you first got to name your dragon, you had to chose a name that wasn't taken yet. Is that still in affect? And, if we completely change the name, will that name we changed it from become free for another's use, or will it always be frozen as an already taken name?

So, I don't know if this has been answered (I'm sorry if it has), but with the renaming, will we only be allowed to change to names that haven't been taken yet? Since before when you first got to name your dragon, you had to chose a name that wasn't taken yet. Is that still in affect? And, if we completely change the name, will that name we changed it from become free for another's use, or will it always be frozen as an already taken name?

You cannot use a name that is in place. Once you stop using a name, it is free to anybody.

Any chance that the update will be edited to tell us when we can start breeding our Christmas dragons?

Back to other things-- I really do like the updates, and look forward to the rest of the changes-- though the multiple biomes might be confusing to an old person like me.

Sure hope teleport comes soon. It'll make trading and gifting a heck of a lot easier. I've been holding off on giving because its so much of a hassle to be on at the right time. Now I can give stripes and maybe silvers without worrying xd.png.

EDIT: biomes will be confusing to me, too. I've been on for a long time, and I'm not even sure if I'll like them. But them again, I'm always scared of new things. I was even worried about re-ordering my dragons xd.png. I'm sure I'll like them in the end.

Edited by Snow Plow