TJ09

2010-12-13 - Yay Updates

what's the maximum number of dragons I can see on one page now? I'd rather not use seperate "pages", but it won't let me show all my dragons on one page. I have less then 300, I know that, but when I set it to show 300 it still has them on 2 pages.

I don't see the AP full of vampires yet...

Wait until later today. >_> It is 1 in the morning, here at least.

@Marie19R: Set the limit to 0? That's what it says to do if you don't want pages.

Eeeee! The updates are so SHINY!!!!

Now I can rename my male dragon that I named female.... but I think I'll leave it. It adds character! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the updates!

This is an early christmas miracle. Im going to go through ALL of my dragons, and rename them to suit the other dragons which have my surname. WOOOOOO! Bless you TJ. Bless you biggrin.gif

Much love for the vampire "lineages." I've always wondered who bit my first vamp! Now I want to go on a biting spree just to I can get some "kids" listed there...

Thanks, TJ!

Edited by Danne

Excellent work, the updates look really nice :-) Thank you!

S1 Freezing

Only affects newly-frozen hatchlings. I will release a tool to retroactively update old S1 frozens in the future.

Will we get a choice of which stage we want to keep them at, if we used to freeze them at S1 knowing they'd get wings anyway and want them with the wings?

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Really looking forward to being able to change some names, and even though I don't care for the scroll pages just yet, and I understand that will help a lot of others... I set mine back to zero happy.gif

The s1 freezing is great, so I dont have to worry about making an egg goign er to get s1, but, also a bit of a headdesk since I now have to wait till the silly thing genders to freeze it. But, still happy jsut the same smile.gif

Thank you very much

Awesome! Thanks so much, TJ! I've already renamed a whole bunch of dragons that had typos and marveled at the vampy lineages. Those are fantastic. :3

Mustangs44: ... Apparently I skipped right over that. Thanks!

I'm soooooo happy about the s1 freezing! It was so hard for me to put those eggs in juuust enough hatcheries to hatch, but not too many that they'd get stats that would make them "mature" after freezing. So yay! Happy!

Haven't re-named anything yet, I need to find my list of inproperly named Dorkfaces and the like.

Thanks TJ for implementing the Rename. I've been able to fix the poor dragons on my scroll that had the misfortune of their names being misspelled by me because I had failed to make sure JavaScript was enabled.

/eyes breeding request lists

Looks like I need to start noting the codes down, and quickly before names get "fixed" :'P

Huzzah! Thanks TJ! Already customizing and thank goodness I didn't have as many renames as I remembered needing to do +_+

Wow.. I just bred my dragons and.. look:

user posted image

O.o? this is new... it's a mistake, or something new?? o.n

Baw, I wanted non-lineaged vamps... oh well. Awesome other stuffs, I've renamed a ton already and have a lot more to work on.