kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

I have a 3rd gen perfect Dorkface looking for a new home.

If you're interested, please PM me (I don't want anything in trade, I'd just like to know where it goes).

It's already close to 4 d left, so best let me know your gender-preference and I'll influence and incu-hatch it for you and send the hatchling.

And if you'd like, I can even breed you a perfect mate to go along with it. smile.gif

Found an honorary Dorkface in the AP. Thank you to whoever bred the pretty, my other low gen is from Midas Dorkface II and Divine Miss M so now I have a Step and an EG. poptartFINALTINY.gif

You're welcome, I'm so glad it went to someone who knows it's history smile.gif

I found this on the AP I think at some point. It has Thuwed and Dorkface in its lineage that got lost amongst all the offspring lol

It's a pretty messy lineage but I'm really happy to have her.

Please only take if you want for yourself or to re-gift. Please don't take just to trade.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

It would be nice to know where it ends up smile.gif

Thank you I took this and it will be well treated!

Dee

Hello!

I have a question as I'm still pretty green around the gills on the site:

If I picked up a Dorkface Thuwed, but the parent dragons do not adhere to the naming scheme (last occurrence was the generation before) is it bad decorum to name the dragon with the Dorkface Thuwed naming scheme anyway?

Thanks for any help!

Hello!

I have a question as I'm still pretty green around the gills on the site:

If I picked up a Dorkface Thuwed, but the parent dragons do not adhere to the naming scheme (last occurrence was the generation before) is it bad decorum to name the dragon with the Dorkface Thuwed naming scheme anyway?

Thanks for any help!

It is absolutely acceptable to reclaim the name. smile.gif

It is absolutely acceptable to reclaim the name. smile.gif

Yay! Thank you for answering my question! All that wiki reading paid off, I knew I saw those names somewhere before when they came up smile.gif Much appreciated!

Here's a Dorkface with a very short lineage. It's a 3rd gen white egg from a gold x white perfect checker. I've been trying for years to get a gold egg from this pair, but they insist on only making white eggs. sad.gif

Pick it up and give it lots of love.

Claim your new Dorkface egg!

A post here saying who got it would be appreciated. smile.gif

Here's a Dorkface with a very short lineage.  It's a 3rd gen white egg from a gold x white perfect checker.  I've been trying for years to get a gold egg from this pair, but they insist on only making white eggs.  sad.gif

Pick it up and give it lots of love.

Claim your new Dorkface egg!

A post here saying who got it would be appreciated.  smile.gif

I am so excited to say I got this one. I have a Gold of this Gen, and am really glad to have a White of this Gen. That means I will be able to breed 2 versions of 4EG Perfect Checkers that people are really excited to get. I will breed at least a few of them to gift in this thread in exchange. Thank you so much! I will also advertise I have this and give these gifts for free to anyone who asks so I will make it more well known. I promise to give it a wonderful loving home with lots of future babies and make other people very happy in the future! It's been a really rough day and past few weeks and is going into another one and this helped make me doing my moving of items (omg I hate moving) and tomorrow's medical fun a little less horrific so I can say there was some good reason for being up at this time of the day/night/whatever.

Going to move my last heavy thing, jump into sleep, and then go off to the next great adventure. But its all moving uphill so it isn't in vain. Thank you again!

Edited by natayah

Natayah, thanks for replying. I love it when people are excited to get one of my babies. It's good to hear you have plans for it, too.

I'm sorry to hear you have issues, and I wish you the best for them. Dragons have helped me get through some tough times. smile.gif

As promised: Perfect 4EG White Egg from Perfectly Clean Gold x White Checker Dorkface Line: Thanks for giving it a loving home! Even Gen Lines, especially checkers, are very easy to get for free easily from the Breeding Gifting or Even Gen Gifting Threads under the Trading Forums and link to one in my sig if you want easy mate to rebreed but nit necessary

Edited by natayah

As promised: Perfect 4EG White Egg from Perfectly Clean Gold x White Checker Dorkface Line: Would prefer if you take that if you rebreed you breed it to another 4EG line and would prefer it to be allowed to grow up to White Adult Dragon - Ok not to breed & just collect & Ok to regift especially if they will do the above, enjoy! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I don't have any 4EG's that would look nice with this, but I couldn't resist such a beautiful lineage! She'll grow up and be added to the long list of dragons I need to find mates for! laugh.gif Thank you so much!!

Hi, I apparently have a GEN10 Dorkface (probably a random pick up from the early days of Dragon Cave). He is named Noire Dorkface and is on the first page of my scroll (http://dragcave.net/user/Elenwen). You can check easily by clicking his lineage and searching Midas. If people are interested I could always breed a GEN11 for them if that is alright. Wouldn't be looking for a super rare trade (honestly just want some of the newer uncommon dragons). If you are interested just send me a PM! tongue.gif

You, too, could have a Dorkface!

Up for grabs is this 3rd gen white Dorkface egg from a perfect gold x white checker.

It is the 55th white egg from this cross, with only one gold sibling in all that time. I'm still trying to make good on an IOU from years back. It may be that the person I had the agreement with isn't playing any more, but that hasn't stopped me from trying to breed a gold.

Wish me luck! smile.gif

ETA: Congrats gigglymonkey12. Watch out, Dorkfaces are addicting. smile.gif

Edited by snave

You, too, could have a Dorkface!

Up for grabs is this 3rd gen white Dorkface egg from a perfect gold x white checker.

It is the 55th white egg from this cross, with only one gold sibling in all that time. I'm still trying to make good on an IOU from years back. It may be that the person I had the agreement with isn't playing any more, but that hasn't stopped me from trying to breed a gold.

Wish me luck! smile.gif

Grabbed it. Thanks!

This is my first Dorkface.

I have a 3rd gen thuwed but I don't think I have a dorkface. Someday I would love to have 3rd gen checker featuring a dorkface. laugh.gif

I keep finding dorkfaces I never knew I had. I have a 5th gen shimmer which has both thuwed and dorkface (: <3