kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

*Gets Hyper.* I have luck in the AP! found a dorkface right there. I still wonder if a white dragon counts. Look Here for a big excitement. (I was going to put the egg back into the AP than I thought it's more valuable) I just need a mate for him her.

That's not a Dorkface, but still, it's got a nice lineage. smile.gif

This 4th gen Dorkface from a perfect checker is looking for a home. smile.gif

It's very pretty! I can't keep it up, so I'm passing to someone who can, but had to tell you!

Dee

Just picked up this little thing from the Abandon area. Its got Dorkface in the lineage. 

I know Dorkface is a big thing, but I don't know much about it.

Help?

First of all, you need to change that view link to a lineage link. View links of growing creatures are considered spam and are also dangerous for your egg as it may get too many views and get sick.

Dorkfaces are one of the oldest lineages in the DC world and all link back to Midas Dorkface, a gold dragon.

The Split dragon you have is a genuine Dorkface, even though Splits can't breed with anything but other two-headed dragons. It resulted from a glitch that allowed a Silver Dorkface dragon to breed with a Split. The resulting Split child was allowed to live, but the Silver parent (although still living on the breeder's scroll) was replaced in the lineage with a tombstone.

Edited by purplehaze

First of all, you need to change that view link to a lineage link. View links of growing creatures are considered spam and are also dangerous for your egg as it may get too many views and get sick.

Dorkfaces are one of the oldest lineages in the DC world and all link back to Midas Dorkface, a gold dragon.

The Split dragon you have is a genuine Dorkface, even though Splits can't breed with anything but other two-headed dragons. It resulted from a glitch that allowed a Silver Dorkface dragon to breed with a Split. The resulting Split child was allowed to live, but the Silver parent (although still living on the breeder's scroll) was replaced in the lineage with a tombstone.

I apologize for the egg thing, I'm new to this forum business.

Thank you for answering my question.

I apologize for the egg thing, I'm new to this forum business.

Thank you for answering my question.

Your Split is also a Dusk dragon.. another important lineage.

Your Split is also a Dusk dragon.. another important lineage.

I apparently got extremely lucky.

What is the significance of the Dusk lineage?

I apparently got extremely lucky.

What is the significance of the Dusk lineage?

The Dusk family has been around for many years. The family belongs to Duskspoken, one of the oldest players still around, and one of the official chat Moderators. Dusk dragons come in every type of dragon, and there is a dedicated thread to the family in the Breeding subforum.

I haven't bred my 2nd gen Dorks lately, so I tried, and got an egg.

Pick up this 3rd even gen Dorkface white egg from gold x white if that's what you're looking for. Gone. You're very welcome, Darkstorm34. smile.gif

Dorkface dragons are such fun! smile.gif

Edited by snave

I haven't bred my 2nd gen Dorks lately, so I tried, and got an egg.

Pick up this 3rd even gen Dorkface white egg from gold x white if that's what you're looking for.

Dorkface dragons are such fun!  smile.gif

Thank you so so so much friend! I don't have a single pretty-lineaged dorkface! Thank you so much!

Time to start a nice Dorkface spiral gals and lads:

Removed the teleport link because a player sent me a nice PM to hold it until the player can pick it up. Sorry!

Please let me know who takes it. Thank you for you PM, you know who you are. wink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

I figured that this was probably the best place to put this question. If it should have gone somewhere else then can someone point me to there.

Does anyone know what code Midas Dorkface II is? I have a hatchling which appears to be from the honorary Dorkface line but I want to be certain given that the Original Midas and Shallyna'ar lost their names.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2R8Bn

Any help is appreciated.

I can't answer you with absolute certainty, since I don't have that code memorized, but I am pretty sure that your lineage is genuine. The date on the dragon is in the right time frame and that is something that can't be faked. It could be another Gold dragon born around the same time, but there is far less incentive to try to fake Midas II than the original and there were far fewer players at that time that might have had a Gold dragon they could use. It just seems very unlikely to me that anyone would try. I don't have a descendent of Midas II to check for sure that he still has his name.

I can't answer you with absolute certainty, since I don't have that code memorized, but I am pretty sure that your lineage is genuine. The date on the dragon is in the right time frame and that is something that can't be faked. It could be another Gold dragon born around the same time, but there is far less incentive to try to fake Midas II than the original and there were far fewer players at that time that might have had a Gold dragon they could use. It just seems very unlikely to me that anyone would try. I don't have a descendent of Midas II to check for sure that he still has his name.

Thanks.

I haven't seen a descendant of Midas II before and since none of the offspring before 2009 use the name Dorkface I thought it was best to check. smile.gif

I do, and he still has the name: http://dragcave.net/lineage/f3hg8

The code matches. smile.gif