kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

I found this little boy in the AP during Valentine breeding. http://dragcave.net/lineage/5CPiQ

He's messy and inbred but he was the very first Dorkface I ever found. Not to mention he's also a Thuwed and he has a useful BSA.

Edited by Dewdropmon

I found this little boy in the AP during Valentine breeding. http://dragcave.net/lineage/5CPiQ

He's messy and inbred but he was the very first Dorkface I ever found. Not to mention he's also a Thuwed and he has a useful BSA.

The BSA trumps everything else, messy and inbred can be forgiven if you have a BSA. At least that's what I think.

EDIT:

Hell, my Shallow Water messy inbred Dorkface-Thuwed has Splash and since he's my only Shallow Water to date he's pretty useful.

Edited by MalakhGlitch

I just noticed that I have a seventh-generation Dorkface- nearly fell out of my seat. xd.png

Say 'allo to Akidus Dorkface!

Actually you have a Dorkface Thuwed.. Always nice surprises like that!

Post mirrored in Thuwed thread.

Fourth generation, even-gen, Dorkface-Thuwed White Dragon egg. Lineage

Take it only if you will do it no harm and to name it appropriately. A notice that you took it would be appreciated.

Claim the Dorkface-Thuwed

Gone! Enjoy dtwrites!

Edited by MalakhGlitch

2nd Gen White Honorary Dorface still needs good home

Sorry not enough coffee totay and picked up the wrong white the first time.

The 3rd gen will be influenced, named and cherished.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I have a gorgeous 5G Dorkface checker (almost perfect), and I'm looking for a mate for her.

EDIT:

And in a lovely turn of fate, I found a perfect mate for her! So I guess this is now just to celebrate a gorgeous Dorkface.

Hopefully I'll have more in the future to celebrate about as well. wub.gif

Edited by heyninja

*Gets Hyper.* I have luck in the AP! found a dorkface right there. I still wonder if a white dragon counts. Look Here for a big excitement. (I was going to put the egg back into the AP than I thought it's more valuable) I just need a mate for him her.

That egg isn't a Dorkface. A Dorkface needs to be descended from The Original Midas Dorkface and The Original Shallynaar. This is a Dorkface, for example.

I recently picked up a Dorkface from the AP ohmy.gif

Lineage

Unfortunately it's inbred sad.gif

Quick question, if a dragon has the Original Midas Dorkface/ Original Shallynaar pair in its lineage somewhere, can I use "dork" in the name to mark it, even if it's a long way back? Or does it need to be below a certain generation? (I know I can technically name it whatever I like, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes smile.gif what's accepted practice? )

I picked up two (TWO!) from the abandoned eggs recently!

Here (the pair are so far back they're off the page, but Ramses Dorkface links back to them, 5 down from the top right)

And here, actually ON the page! Excite! tongue.gif

(Side note, yes I'm behind in naming my collection of new dragons, they will all get names! I've been pretty busy.)

Got one dorkface at least, inbred and father got killed as well, but here

Dorkface

I need to search my breds for interesting parents.....