kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

I caught this dragon and named her The christmas dorkface But I'm not actually sure if she IS a dorkface.

Her lineage is missing the name which really saddened me. Does it even still count?

Edited by ilia

I caught this dragon and named her The christmas dorkface But I'm not actually sure if she IS a dorkface.

Her lineage is missing the name which really saddened me. Does it even still count?

Not everyone knows about the Dorkface line, so they don't carry the name. She still counts though since she's related to the original couple.

Not everyone knows about the Dorkface line, so they don't carry the name. She still counts though since she's related to the original couple.

Thank you so much for the help though. I'm glad to know she still counts and gets to keep her name then ^-^

I don't have any Dorkfaces to trade(my lowest gen is like 7th or 8th gen anyway), but I would like to say that I got the pleasant surprise today of finding that an old blue stripey of mine is a Dorkface!

I named her Blue Revelation Dorkface, because her Dorkface parent isn't named.

I actually poked this white accidentally...turns out it was a dusk thuwed dorkface 0_o

All those lineages are gonna be hard to cram into its name tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2aAwK

Awesome one you've got there by the way @Dark_Angel12345 <3

Edited by Randiriel