kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

I took it! Thanks so much. smile.gif

You are welcome!

It's cool that we effectively traded a Thuwed for a Dorkface across 2 different topics. biggrin.gif

3rd Gen Even Gen Dorkface Egg needs good home

If you'd like it just offer anything. I just want to know where it ends up.

I have an offer on this egg, I'll gladly accept however, you have too many eggs/hatchies and I sent you a PM.

Ok offer accepted, would you like your hatchies back? They are very beautiful:)

Edited by Zavryl

I keep trying to get a gold from this pair. They have given me one, but I need another. Even though they don't give me golds, they do give me lots and lots of white eggs. 3rd even gen, gold / white perfect checker Dorkface eggs. Gone. You're very welcome Mistyca_7. wink.gif

I know many may be egg-locked with Undine eggs, but I'm sure we could work something out. smile.gif

Edited by snave

I keep trying to get a gold from this pair.  They have given me one, but I need another.  Even though they don't give me golds, they do give me lots and lots of white eggs. 3rd even gen, gold / white perfect checker Dorkface eggs .

I know many may be egg-locked with Undine eggs, but I'm sure we could work something out.  smile.gif

I have taken this egg because.. because it was absolutely beautiful. wub.gif

Really thank you!

The only dorkface that I own (besides the egg that I have just claimed) is an absolutely messy thunder, and some other messy dragons. Nothing really relevant till now. So thank you alot.png

It's been awhile since I posted in this thread, and it's got a LOT of pages now. But somewhere in this thread, someone mentioned there being a glitched Dorkface Split dragon out there somewhere. Does anyone remember who owns that dragon?

It's been awhile since I posted in this thread, and it's got a LOT of pages now. But somewhere in this thread, someone mentioned there being a glitched Dorkface Split dragon out there somewhere. Does anyone remember who owns that dragon?

Ah yes. Here is the Dorkface Split you are looking for. In his description, and the descriptions of his Split father and Silver Dorkface mother is detailed their tragic story. (It is said TJ changed the mother to a tombstone in the lineage because the breeding was the result of a glitch.)

Cinnamin, I was surprised to find that some of my dragons were ancestors of the Silver you were looking for. Istelen's Dorkface lineage comes through Verdant Dorkface, one of my dragons. I caught him at the AP, and kept him because of his Holly ancestor, as well as the Dorkface lineage. I bred him to Golden Flowers, and the resulting gold egg was gifted to Ramica. She made a Witch Legacy match, and gifted the golden result back to Ladiefare. Ladiefare bred her Witch Legacy to a bright pink, and got Suzanne Witch Legacy Dorkface 7, who is the mother of Istelen Dorkface Uruloki.

I found this all out when I finally got a split descendant of Kemen Narie Loki, the split who bred with Istelen Dorkface Uruloki. I was surprised, and very pleased. My split Dorkface is very happy to be back with his ancestors, especially since he grew up wondering who they were. smile.gif

Edited by snave

I've contacted Elorendil hoping to get a Dorkface Split. I plan on breeding it to my new Thuwed Split... then continuing the line with my own Draconnas and adding in the Dusk line as well. I LOVE multilineaged dragons.

Is this a real Dork or a faker? http://dragcave.net/lineage/79I0M I'm not seeing the original and he's not mated to Shallynaar so I guess I was faked out.

Oh my, is my Dorky a fake? blink.gif

My excuses, I was sure it was a real one ninja.gif

Edited by Iside

Oh my, is my Dorky a fake? blink.gif

My excuses, I was sure it was a real one ninja.gif

It is descended from Midas Dorkface II, who is considered an honorary Dorkface or something like that, so it is not really a fake. Depends on your point of view, I guess.

Is this a real Dork or a faker? http://dragcave.net/lineage/79I0M I'm not seeing the original and he's not mated to Shallynaar so I guess I was faked out.

Quoted from Ladiefare:

The Story of the Dorkface Clan

Once upon a time, not so very long ago ladiefare was on a quest to acquire female Gold Dragons from the cave to add to her breeding stable. She had captured 3 Gold eggs,which was no small feat!As they grew,the first one gendered as a male.She named him Mighty Midas and threatened the next egg in line to gender that should he also be male he would be named Dorkface, so it'd better be a girl!

Well, he did not listen and was named Midas Dorkface!(The third egg also gendered male and was gifted to a fellow Dragcave addict and was named Midas Dorkface II btw! He is an honorary Dork!)

As time went by he produced many eggs and became the most favored Dragon in ladiefare's stable. One day when she got bored ladiefare thought up The Quest.The Quest was a combined effort with the community of DragonSpam, where the Dorkface offspring had been gifted for months, to collect one of every breed of Dragon descended from the Dorkface line that others had bred with their own Dragons.

Thus the Dorkface Clan was born,prospered and produces many eggs(they are very prolific breeders) to this day.

So yes, it is a real dorkface. I am the owner of Midas Dorkface II.