kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

And I got the split. I've always wanted one from that line, thanks bunches! smile.gif

ETA: When I was going through the lineage of Istelen Dorkface Uruloki I found 4 dragons from my scroll, including Magnum, my first black dragon! I picked up Verdant Dorkface from the AP, and kept him because he was a 4th gen Dorkface, and had a CB Holly ancestor. Verdant Dorkface was bred with MagnumFlowers (out of Magnum x GoldenFlowers) and the resulting gold egg was given to Ramica, who bred it into her Witch Legacy line. Two generations later, Istelen Dorkface Uruloki!

I did not realize that some of my dragons were part of this magnificent love story. And now I have a descendant of the ill-fated lovers, too. Fabulous!

Edited by snave

I just caught this egg in the AP. It is a 2nd gen White offspring of a gold called Midas Dorkface II

http://dragcave.net/lineage/35gWP

I think once I heard something about some honorary Dorkfaces, or do I remember wrong?

I just caught this egg in the AP. It is a 2nd gen White offspring of a gold called Midas Dorkface II

http://dragcave.net/lineage/35gWP

I think once I heard something about some honorary Dorkfaces, or do I remember wrong?

You heard right. That is an honorary Dorkface.

If you're looking for a Dorkface, here's a nice one for you (gone). It's a 3rd even gen white egg. I'm still trying to get a gold from these parents. I got one, but still need one more.

You're very welcome, lilacamy931. smile.gif

Edited by snave

If you're looking for a Dorkface, here's a nice one for you. It's a 3rd even gen white egg. I'm still trying to get a gold from these parents. I got one, but still need one more.

Thank you for my nicest Dorkface wub.gif

I actually have a Dorkface, 19th gen with a bit of inbreeding but still glad to have her. She was laid in Dec of '09. She's a sunset dragon, I'm willing to breed her if anyone wants a Dorkface just to have one and doesn't mind a messy lineage. Let me know.

I have a new Dorkface egg. It's a 3rd even gen gold x white perfect checker.

If you wanted it, it could be yours gone. A Memorial Day Dorkface. Don't forget it. smile.gif

You're welcome, sidmar.

Edited by snave

I have a new Dorkface egg. It's a 3rd even gen gold x white perfect checker.

If you wanted it, it could be yours. A Memorial Day Dorkface. Don't forget it. smile.gif

Thank you! It will be well cared for:)

I have a new Dorkface egg.  It's a 3rd even gen gold x white perfect checker.

If you wanted it, it could be yours gone.  A Memorial Day Dorkface.  Don't forget it.  smile.gif

Oh, I'm late again *kicks herself mentally* Congrats, sidmar! dat eggie's very beautiful! biggrin.gif

And here's a pretty Dorkface - a 4th even gen

Probably, someone'd like to adopt it?

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Adopted!

Please, no killing/biting!

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

I have some Dorkfaces on my scroll. I like to breed and abandon the eggs to surprise whoever grabs that egg off the AP. I do it randomly, when they're up for it.

Edited by Butterflyzilla

What? No Dorkface eggs for more than two whole weeks? We can't let things stay that way!

Here's a 3rd even gen white egg (gone) from a gold male x white female perfect checker. I sure hope someone will want this little beauty.

A note saying who picked it up would be appreciated. smile.gif

You're very welcome Aquamyrine.

Edited by snave

What? No Dorkface eggs for more than two whole weeks? We can't let things stay that way!

Here's a 3rd even gen white egg from a gold male x white female perfect checker. I sure hope someone will want this little beauty.

A note saying who picked it up would be appreciated. smile.gif

I took it, thank you very much! smile.gif

Aquamyrine

So i just realised the dorkface lineage was a thing, and i discovered that i grabbed a 10th gen white dragon from the abandoned pile (http://dragcave.net/lineage/sMban) in september 2011(remained unnoticed for 2,5 years 0_o). A perfect staircase with a lot of rares. I'm so happy right now ;D.

If Dorkface is a thing for you, your thing could be even better with this 3rd gen perfect gold/white checker egg. Gone. You're very welcome, Centuri.

Edited by snave

Hi!

I have FOUR Dorkface dragons. I was on the dragon communities on LiveJournal back in the day (in fact, moderated at least one, dragondaycare). Three of them came from either the original Dorkface owner or someone else who had eggs... back in the days we didn't have that newfangled Teleport function yet. Where's my cane! Anyway, the fourth is bred from one of those three. None are inbred. I used a checker to be sure.

They're a vine dragon, a water dragon, a stone dragon and a geode.

My dragon scroll is the exact same as my username here. (The Dorkfaces will stand out--I named them, whereas I have not named all my others again yet.) I can be reached at dana.seilhan on Yahoo Messenger. I can't breed these kiddos for another week, but when I do, I like knowing the Dorkface eggs will get a good home. Let me know if you're interested...