kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

I'm not sure the Silver was really killed. I think she was just removed from the lineage and replaced with a tombstone. I'm not sure, though. Ah, yes, I just went searching through Elorendil's scroll and the silver is indeed alive and well, with a similar tear-jerker description. wink.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/6lPA

It was just some sort of crazy glitch that allowed the egg to be produced. Since ordinarily a Silver and a Split wouldn't even show up on each other's breeding list.

That is so sad! sad.gif The story is better than the split's one. I wish they could be together. <3.

I have so many thuweds, only one Dorkface I think so far.

Gifting a lovely AP find:

I took this lovely egg. It will be named and loved and so on. Thanks. :-)

My sister has a Dorkface. Also, now that she has one, it apparently makes it okay to call me a Dorkface.

Here it is:

-view spam removed- view/9LZYg[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

My sister has a Dorkface. Also, now that she has one, it apparently makes it okay to call me a Dorkface.

Here it is:

/view/9LZYg[/url]

That's a really nice DF, too. You should post the lineage link, though, rather than the view link.

Edited by rubyshoes

Hey guys! I wanted to ask about this Vine that I've had for a while now… I'm not sure if it's actually a Dorkface or not…

Its mother's mother's father [great-grandfather] is deceased, and I'm not sure of this relative's parents or anything, or if the lineage was named Dorkface just like that… I've been hesitant naming it a Dorkface if it's not really one…

Here's its lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/d5kfp

Hope someone can help! smile.gif

Hey guys! I wanted to ask about this Vine that I've had for a while now… I'm not sure if it's actually a Dorkface or not…

Its mother's mother's father [great-grandfather] is deceased, and I'm not sure of this relative's parents or anything, or if the lineage was named Dorkface just like that… I've been hesitant naming it a Dorkface if it's not really one…

Here's its lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/d5kfp

Hope someone can help! smile.gif

I don't know if this thread will help you or not: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=92653

Thanks @purplehaze! I posted my question there too smile.gif

I love collecting Dorkfaces smile.gif I got a Sweetling Dorkface last year and also have 2 Royal Blue Dorkfaces, 1 white and 1 pink also smile.gif

I personally haven't seen many Dorkweds though lol

I don't have any proof that your dragon is a Dorkface, but the deceased father had a number of offspring that other people named as Dorkface. I think that's a pretty good indication that it might be. If just the owner named offspring Dorkface, I would question it. But with several others naming their dragons as Dorkface, the probability goes up.

I hope you find that it really is a lost Dorkface. smile.gif

I don't have any proof that your dragon is a Dorkface, but the deceased father had a number of offspring that other people named as Dorkface. I think that's a pretty good indication that it might be. If just the owner named offspring Dorkface, I would question it. But with several others naming their dragons as Dorkface, the probability goes up.

I hope you find that it really is a lost Dorkface. smile.gif

Thanks @snave! I hope that my vine is a Dorkface too!

*crosses fingers*

Ooh! Hi, snave. *waves* Got the pretty Dorkface. biggrin.gif Thank you!

Well, you were on the lookout for a white checker... smile.gif Glad you picked it up.

Gone! Enjoy!:)

Please let me know if you snag it. Thanks!

Edited by Zavryl

Here's a nice 3G even gen Valentine Dorkface (gone) free to a good home. Not that it has any Valentine dragons in it's lineage, just that it was born on Valentine's Day.

You're welcome, Sarah smile.gif

Edited by snave

Here's a nice 3G even gen Valentine Dorkface free to a good home. Not that it has any Valentine dragons in it's lineage, just that it was born on Valentine's Day.

I'm surprised this was still here, probably since everyone's egglocked. I took it and thank you!