kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

Got this little white hatchling from the abandoned cave

possible dorkface

The original pair don't show up on it's lineage, but do show up on its mother's lineage,

Golden Sparkleface Dorkface

Is this little one a Dorkface?

Yes, it is. It's lineage is just too long for it all to show, so the original DF pair got cut off. Twelve is the maximum number of generations that show in the lineage view. Midas and Shally are in the 13th generation back.

Edited by purplehaze

Thanks smile.gif

Time to give it a name, then. The lineage is waaaaay too messy to breed from, so I'll just keep it. Total Dog's breakfast of a lineage. tbh.

Got a 5th gen horse egg that is a Dorkface, both its parents are horses but its great grandfather is Dylan Scott Dorkface 2 smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/rR2Sm Please pm me if you want him! I have no egg slots atm so if I don't get a reply soon I will have to abandon him sad.gif

Here is a pretty white Dorkface, a 6th gen stair with only Whites and Golds in the lineage. Please give it a good home. smile.gif

Commandant Klink is a Dorkface descendant and also a descendant of Commondant Lassard. He is an arrow and proud Dorkface descendant! xd.png He is named after another goofball Commondant. xd.png

A very clean Dorkface, yours for the taking.

Its a beautiful 3rd gen gold/white checker.

I keep trying for gold from these two, and they keep sticking their tongues out at me.

Wow, thank you very much! ohmy.gif

I've got a Dorkface, too. I've had her for nearly four years but just realised today what her lineage is. I didn't care about that stuff when I first started!

She's an (I think) 11th gen. Apple Prairie Dorkface

I know that the new release usually has all your egg slots occupied, but if you have a free one, you can pick up a nice 3rd gen white Dorkface. A note to say who picked it up would be nice.

Bye bye pretty little egg.

Edited by snave

I had been gifted a dork face back in 2009... though I had to leave dragon cave in 2010 when I went back to school. Currently trying to track down where it is ( I did find my Redsox and Thuwed dragons) If any one has any sugestions for helping figure out what lineage a dragon is from, due to all the deceased / unnamed it would be helpful.

Edit - I did find it, finally! I have a Waterhorse that is a 12th gen ( I think I counted right) if any one wants to check to valadate it. Her lineage is - http://dragcave.net/lineage/V7gI

I do have one child of hers as well, it's another female waterhorse.

Edited by Melisande

I had been gifted a dork face back in 2009...  though I had to leave dragon cave in 2010 when I went back to school. Currently trying to track down where it is ( I did find  my Redsox and Thuwed dragons)  If any one has any sugestions for helping figure out what lineage a dragon is from, due to all the deceased / unnamed it would be helpful.

Edit -  I did find it, finally!  I have a Waterhorse that is a 12th gen ( I think I counted right)  if any one wants to check to valadate it.  Her lineage is - http://dragcave.net/lineage/V7gI

I do have one child of hers as well, it's another female waterhorse.

It's actually a 15th gen, and inbred. You can follow On The Turning Away in the 12th gen back 3 more gens and Momentary Lapse of Reason in the 12th gen back 2 more gens.

Since you seem to have egg slots, you should pick up the Dorkface from the post above yours.

Edited by snave

It's actually a 15th gen, and inbred. You can follow On The Turning Away in the 12th gen back 3 more gens and Momentary Lapse of Reason in the 12th gen back 2 more gens.

Since you seem to have egg slots, you should pick up the Dorkface from the post above yours.

I have too many hatchies atm to pick up any eggs, but thank you for the thought.

It's sad that it's inbred, but it still has a home on my scroll. All dragons deserve homes, no matter what their past looks like -nods- I have one little storm dragon who has two dead parents... it had two dead parents when I got it's egg in the pile... it's still sad.

I would love to gift this 5th gen Dorkface and descendant of Commondont Lassard to someone who will enjoy it. smile.gif

Please just send any dummy AP egg.

I ask that you name the dragon, and that you do not do any inbreeding.

Take me home!

Gone. Enjoy! happy.gif

Edited by missy_

I wish she had a better lineage, but this is probably the shortest lineage Dorkface I have. I kinda like it, though.

Neotropical Dusk Dorkface Thuwed egg up for adoption.

Gone!

Edited by purplehaze

Gift to the thread.

It's a pretty 3rd EG gold white checker Dorkface.

Your daughter is very welcome. smile.gif

Edited by snave