kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

Looks like Ladyfare's back; Midas and Shally are renaned with the prefix The original added. Hopefully she'll meet up with Nine to have the real names restored smile.gif

Here's a pretty Dorkface if you want one! Gone to a new home. biggrin.gif Edited by snave

I found a 8th gen Gold Tinsel Dorkface laugh.gif

Gold Wreath

~Eggspam removed; please use /lineage/ links rather than /view/ links~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Here's a 4th gen even Red Sox Dorkface. It's also got a gold x gold in its lineage.

Grabbed it Thank you, snave. *huggles little eggy and leaves snave some brownies*

Since I was there at the beginning of your ambitious quest for "A Dorkface of each dragon type," and know that the legends about it's beginning are true, as well as knowing about such things as the true split Dorkface, I'm especially gratified to have been part of the new chapter.

Welcome back, ladiefare! I was worried when I never heard back from you some time ago. I hope life is settling back down for you, that much upheaval is always difficult to deal with.

Speaking of Split Dorkfaces, if anyone is interested getting an egg from this lineage, the original Dorkface Split resides on my scroll, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to breed him for you.

What happened to Midas Dorkface? I seen something on a thread where there was something wrong with the Dorkface line.

What happened to Midas Dorkface? I seen something on a thread where there was something wrong with the Dorkface line.

Midas Dorkface lost his name because ladiefare, his owner, hadn't been active in a couple of months. She's back now and has...modified his name a bit. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Yep! The Original Midas Dorkface and The Original Shally are in fact the originals. I wonder when Nine will meet up with Ladyfare to restore the names?

Yep! The Original Midas Dorkface and The Original Shally are in fact the originals. I wonder when Nine will meet up with Ladyfare to restore the names?

I don't think that's happening. I believe ladiefare is keeping the names as they are and Nine is keeping the others, hence the descriptions. (If you read back in this thread, you'll find their posts.)