kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

b/c doesn't it mess it up?  all the dorkfaces were white females, so if i name him dorkface he'll be the first male with the name in that line... and if i breed him will it mess the staircase us?

eh, do it anyway smile.gif "messing up" the staircase isn't a big deal, even if it were, its still a staircase if you breed him to a CB, its just got a corner in it tongue.gif

Edited by Dal

I don't know how many dorkface I have.(Most of them are long messy lineages,I think)

I was gifted a REALLY pretty one a few days ago(maybe,Thuwed too,I can't tell). 6th even Gen, not inbred.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sdNjI

Edited by Mercury

I don't know how many dorkface I have.(Most of them are long messy lineages,I think)

I was gifted a REALLY pretty one a few days ago(maybe,Thuwed too,I can't tell). 6th even Gen, not inbred.

Yeah, it's also a Thuwed. Congrats biggrin.gif

I don't know how many dorkface I have.(Most of them are  long messy lineages,I think)

It's definitely a Thuwed, and definitely also so very pretty! xd.png Congrats!

(I'm pretty sure this is a fairly comprehensive list of all CB Thuweds -- if it's not related to one of them, it's not a Thuwed wink.gif)

It's definitely a Thuwed, and definitely also so very pretty! xd.png Congrats!

(I'm pretty sure this is a fairly comprehensive list of all CB Thuweds -- if it's not related to one of them, it's not a Thuwed wink.gif)

Thank you for explaining that.

I really had no idea how to tell a dragon is a Thuwed or not before.

Edited by Mercury

I caught this Dorkface from the AP last night. The lineage is kind of messy but it's pure gold x white and I thought the code was cute. Unfortunately it's locking me, so if anyone would like it feel free to claim it!

I caught this Dorkface from the AP last night. The lineage is kind of messy but it's pure gold x white and I thought the code was cute. Unfortunately it's locking me, so if anyone would like it feel free to claim it!

got it! thank you!

Since my AP Vamp find, CalaMystic Demonophobia Dorkface, last March, I've picked up a couple more Dorkface babies recently.

The first is another of the Sox/Dorkface blends, 10th gen overall, 10th gen Sox, 9th gen Dorkface, messy but without any inbreeding, Infinite Sox Dorkface.

This little 5th gen Red, Foolish Heart of Dorkface, is my prettiest one so far.

I am still waiting for approval of CalaMystic Demonophobia Dorkface's description, the tale of this very unusual Vamp, and continue to breed Dorky Little Pinky Sox Dorkface, but only for my own scroll, as he really is a bit of a mess, even though there is no inbreeding. He is still a highly influential dragon, even though I only have one Pink among his eleven children. wub.gif

I own one, though I am seeking more information about the Dorkface line. He's a seventh gen I believe? I could be mistaken however. http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZCu0

your dragon is a 10th gen dragon overall, 8th gen dorkface. 2 years ago I counted about 7,400 dorkfaces in existence. Probably over the 10,000 dorkfaces now.

Per Ladiefare (the person who owns Midas)

The Story of the Dorkface Clan

Once upon a time, not so very long ago ladiefare was on a quest to acquire female Gold Dragons from the cave to add to her breeding stable. She had captured 3 Gold eggs,which was no small feat!As they grew,the first one gendered as a male.She named him Mighty Midas and threatened the next egg in line to gender that should he also be male he would be named Dorkface, so it'd better be a girl!

Well, he did not listen and was named Midas Dorkface!(The third egg also gendered male and was gifted to a fellow Dragcave addict and was named Midas Dorkface II btw! He is an honorary Dork!)

As time went by he produced many eggs and became the most favored Dragon in ladiefare's stable. One day when she got bored ladiefare thought up The Quest.The Quest was a combined effort with the community of DragonSpam, where the Dorkface offspring had been gifted for months, to collect one of every breed of Dragon descended from the Dorkface line that others had bred with their own Dragons.

Thus the Dorkface Clan was born,prospered and produces many eggs(they are very prolific breeders) to this day.

A few days ago, I conducted a trade for a magma eggie with no preference on lineage. When I got the egg, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to take a look through its long and messy lineage anyway - to my delight, my new magma eggie happens to be a Dorkface! smile.gif

I think it's also carries the name of D'Hennegel as well (although I'm no so familiar with what constitutes for a D'Hennegel here on the site). If it is indeed a bonafide D'Hennegel, then it would be my first dragon to carry the D'Hennegel name. ^^

I think it's also carries the name of D'Hennegel as well (although I'm no so familiar with what constitutes for a D'Hennegel here on the site). If it is indeed a bonafide D'Hennegel, then it would be my first dragon to carry the D'Hennegel name. ^^

That is indeed a D'Hennegel~ <3 If you look to the egg's lineage it has Meshabber, Valentine, Iartan and Ruarda which all lead to Su's scroll. If you want more information on, visit this thread:

D'Hennegel Dragons

Congrats! ^^

Just a very prolific breeder of dragons who names their dragons with that specific surname...over time other people tended to carry on the name when they would pick up eggs from those dragons. Dusk and Hex are two other popular surname lines started by other people.

I've got one! I almost tossed it back when I saw how incredibly inbred it was, but... eh. Might as well, right?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vKo23

It's a huge, sloppy, utterly ridiculous lineage, but right around the middle somewhere on the far left side, there's a dragon called 'Prince Red Sox Dorkface.' And his lineage is http://dragcave.net/lineage/pVbM

Needless to say, I'm never breeding her, but hey. I have a Dorkface this way :3

I have This Thunder Dorkface and her son, Who are both Dusks as well. The lineage is kinda messy but she was my first trio dragon. Snagged her from the AP a while ago :3 I probably have a few dorkfaces I don't know about...not really gonna go through my scroll to check.

Just a very prolific breeder of dragons who names their dragons with that specific surname...over time other people tended to carry on the name when they would pick up eggs from those dragons. Dusk and Hex are two other popular surname lines started by other people.

Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what constitutes for the Hex lineage? I found one dragon in my Dorkface's lineage with the name "Hex" in it, owned by Tirition, and I was wondering if it was one of the Hex dragons.