Dustin Dorkface

Dazzy Dorkface

Minnie Dorkface

Sylvia Dorkface

Flying Dorkface

Dillan Dorkface

Dignified Dorkface

Nat Dorkface

I got a few from the AP when I played 2 years ago. Funny I didn't even realize I had so many until I started playing again earlier this month! I suppose their lineages are kinda messy unsure.gif but they're mostly 7th -10th gen.

My sunsong, Alucio Dorkface, is distantly descended from both Thuwed and Dorkface. c:

I just adopted an egg with about 10 different dorkface names in the lineage. Trojan dorkface, Vanilla bean dorkface, Bonny dorkface, matahari dorkface ... Just to name a few. I was wondering, are dorkface descendants common?

I just adopted an egg with about 10 different dorkface names in the lineage. Trojan dorkface, Vanilla bean dorkface, Bonny dorkface, matahari dorkface ... Just to name a few. I was wondering, are dorkface descendants common?

Dorkface descendents are fairly common. That is one thing that makes the lineage so famous -- the sheer numbers of progeny. I don't know if you looked back farther than Bonny DF or not, but if you click on Bonny and go to her lineage page you will see the rest of the line all the way back to Midas and Shally. smile.gif

Snagged this gorgeous stairstep Dorkface White from the AP. <3

Yeah just looked at a few lineages and noticed this

Both Obsidian Stone Dorkface and Shining Wave are mine. I breed the geode not knowing it was a Dorkface and now one of my friends has one too... cant remember who though... but i linked it to someone and they told me it was legit so, Yep...

Got obsidian in February :V

Edited by Fenix3533

Just a very prolific breeder of dragons who names their dragons with that specific surname...over time other people tended to carry on the name when they would pick up eggs from those dragons.  Dusk and Hex are two other popular surname lines started by other people.

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how that happened...apparently I told enough people to use 'Hex' for descendants of my dragons that some people actually did.

Anywho, it's been quite a while since I've last been on the forums. I'm just popping on long enough to offer up this little eggie, first pm/post gets it. Egg has been spoken for. Also, I'm open to breeding requests right now, so pm if interested.

Edited by Tirition

This was a Dorkface... Why did someone go and kill the parents, and destroy my Dorkface's good lineage?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vtlY

I got it off the AP when I was a newbie. It has never bred me a Gold egg though, I have tried literally hundreds of times... mad.gif

I've gotten a couple of Dorkfaces off the AP with massive lineages that had lost the name along the way, so I restored the name. biggrin.gif I now have quite the little family of Dorkface Two-Finned Blunas. Love me my Dorkfaces...

So far I've only got one dorkface. Picked her up in the AP in the beginning of this year. It's a 13th generation, so if you click on (N4L5) in her linage you can then see Midas and Shallan'ar. Better yet, she's not inbred at all. happy.gif

Linage

Edited by BlackPheonix42