kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

17 minutes ago, Zylara said:

I was surprised to find this Dorkface in the AP a few days ago. It is the only nice Dorkface on my scroll. Too bad it is not continued with Golds instead.

AP Dorkface

That's awesome :o

If you are looking for a low-gen Dorkface, you could pick up this egg.  It's a 3rd gen white egg from a gold/white perfect checker.  I keep trying to get a gold egg from these parents, but they've only produced white eggs for the last 37 breedings.

A post here from the person who picks it up would be appreciated.  :)

2 hours ago, snave said:

If you are looking for a low-gen Dorkface, you could pick up this egg.  It's a 3rd gen white egg from a gold/white perfect checker.  I keep trying to get a gold egg from these parents, but they've only produced white eggs for the last 37 breedings.

A post here from the person who picks it up would be appreciated.  :)

I was the lucky one who picked up this beauty...cant believe it was still available! Thank you so much, I have been wanting one forever. Now to make it a mate and gift the offspring.

*hugs* Zylara

I was surprised to find out that a few old dragons of mine were Dorkfaces! I promptly edited their name and all the names of their progeny. The line had been broken, but it's fixed now!

Sim's Nelidia Dorkface - Horse Dragon, DOB: Jan. 15, 2011

Sim's Neighmarade Dorkface - Horse Dragon, DOB: Jan. 22, 2011

Sim's Rock of Ages Dorkface - Hellhorse Dragon, DOB: Aug. 27, 2014

Sim's Kung Pow Dorkface - Hellhorse Dragon, DOB: Sept. 9, 2014

Sim's Anna of Arendale Dorkface - Frostbite Dragon, DOB: Dec. 3, 2015

I hope I can help continue this line, I just need fresh blood from other players now :D

I found a few Dorkface dragons hiding on my scroll, does it matter how far back the connection is?  Should I add Dorkface to the ones that are a long way removed, with broken names in between, or is there a cutoff point? 

1 hour ago, Petrel said:

I found a few Dorkface dragons hiding on my scroll, does it matter how far back the connection is?  Should I add Dorkface to the ones that are a long way removed, with broken names in between, or is there a cutoff point? 

I don't think it matters either way

I was offered this Vine Dragon in a trade that ended up being a Dorkface, the thing is I actually had to click on Atlas T Dorkface to actually see the original duo in it's lineage.

Once again I have a Dorkface 3rd gen white egg from a perfect white/gold checker.  It is free to the first one who clicks on it.

Gone!  :)

Edited by snave

I have two dorkfaces, AP Dorkface, he's a 10th gen dorkface and a cavern lurker, I'm going to be breeding him with one of my silver shimmerscales.

Oh and I just got a new dorkface today Another AP Dorkface 

I have another dorkface but she is  27 levels of inbred, so yeah not gonna be breeding her.  

Edited by MagicUnicorn

I have two Dorkfaces, grabbed from AP. 

Elias

Eliza

I didn't realize until they grew up! I need to see if they have any in-breeding down their line soon, I'd love to drop some for others to have a distant relative lol.

I have a lovely 3rd gen Dorkface. I have been trying for some time to breed her a proper Gold mate so I can offer nice 4th gens here. So far no luck, but I will keep trying.

Instead of giving away an egg, I wanted to show off 2 of my favorite Dorkface dragons.

Here is Chevron Dorkface, with gold dragons on the inside of the V, outlined by white dragons.

And Goldest Dorkface, a 4th gen white with the most gold ancestors that a 4th gen white dragon can have.

I hope you have enjoyed meeting my dragons.  :)

Very nice, @snave!

I finally managed to breed a 3rd gen Gold as a mate for my 3rd gen white Dorkface, so as soon as he grows up I will probably be donating a lot of 4th gen Gold-fails here. ;) 

On 12/14/2018 at 8:39 AM, purplehaze said:

I finally managed to breed a 3rd gen Gold as a mate for my 3rd gen white Dorkface, so as soon as he grows up I will probably be donating a lot of 4th gen Gold-fails here. ;) 

And here is the first of those fails! Lovely 4th gen White perfect checker Dorkface.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/13b11dea779f6c96efca621fb88d52db

On 12/14/2018 at 4:28 PM, snave said:

Instead of giving away an egg, I wanted to show off 2 of my favorite Dorkface dragons.

Here is Chevron Dorkface, with gold dragons on the inside of the V, outlined by white dragons.

And Goldest Dorkface, a 4th gen white with the most gold ancestors that a 4th gen white dragon can have.

I hope you have enjoyed meeting my dragons.  :)

you should really consider breeding more of these! They really pretty!

5 hours ago, aussieJJDude said:

you should really consider breeding more of these! They really pretty!

Since you like them, I bred a sibling to Chevron Dorkface.  Claim it here!

And thanks for your kind words.  :)