kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

I have a female Silver dragon who is a distant Dorkface. I'm going through and checking lineages and renaming dragons as most of my dragons have lost their names over the years of my absence. I'm sure I might have another if I remember correctly but It's been a loooong time. I am greatly amused that poor ladiefare had to rename them with "The Original". Is the Dorkface lineage still as popular as it was back in my day? Which was about when this thread started? xd.png

I have a female Silver dragon who is a distant Dorkface. I'm going through and checking lineages and renaming dragons as most of my dragons have lost their names over the years of my absence. I'm sure I might have another if I remember correctly but It's been a loooong time. I am greatly amused that poor ladiefare had to rename them with "The Original". Is the Dorkface lineage still as popular as it was back in my day? Which was about when this thread started? xd.png

I second this question. Also are they nowadays more popular than Thuweds?

Honestly I only caught a Dorkface once in the AP and it was so messy and badly inbred I traded it to someone who just wanted a Dorkface not caring about how it looks. I have a bunch of Thuweds now but no Dorkfaces. xd.png

Long story short, I found out two of my dragons (a father and his daughter) are Dorkfaces - 12th and 13th generation, respectively - from a messy family tree that includes some inbreeding.

Long time ago, when I first got here, I picked up a random White egg, and got lucky. Along with this beautiful short gen Dorkface, I ended up with a number of messy gen Thuweds as well.

Warrior Son of Dorkface

Edited by KiraT

I was gifted this lovely 4th gen Dorkface quite awhile back, she's one of my favorite dragons on my scroll.

Trisslee Dorkface

Edited by Barb_

I have an 11th gen Dorkface that is also a 12th gen descendent from Penk! (the pink tinsel dragon) smile.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/5ZnX1

Edit: I also just picked up a 16th gen dorkface from the AP. (it's one of the new release sunsong x sunset ones)

Edited by JCCDragons

Now I don't know if this counts as a Dorkface, but I have a vampire dragon dragon bitten by a dragon from the Dorkface line.

My vampire's lineage:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ReQ4p

Lineage of the dragon who bit it:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/gq3K

It was one of my first dragons, and I'd really like to know if it counts as a Dorkface

If anyone's got a low-gen Dorkface with nice ancestry (I care more about neatness of lineage than names per se, though obviously *one* name's required back there), I'd love to hear from you.

I was surprised to find this Dorkface in the AP a few days ago. It is the only nice Dorkface on my scroll. Too bad it is not continued with Golds instead.

AP Dorkface