kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

Now let me tell you of a tale of how I found out my hatchling was a Dorkface...

Once upon a time, I picked up a Seragamma Wyvern egg from the AP instead of getting a CB one. Since Seragamma Wyverns' element is death, I knew that it would be compatible with my Gaia Xenowyrm.

After it hatched, I decided to check my hatchling's lineage and saw how long and messy it was. I went over to the Eggs Around the World Site to see if it was inbred, and sure enough it was. I looked back on the lineage to see what exact dragons caused the inbreeding and saw multiple dragon ancestors mentioned atleast twice; a white dragon named Michael Pureheart, a magi named Magyc Illusion, two silvers named Highland Silver Lassie and Masamuna...

And then I found this dragon, a green dragon named Mahou Midori Dorkface. In my head, I'm like Wait, is this an actual a Dorkface? since my lineage got cut off after seeing this dragon. I click on it's lineage and saw this.

Mahou Midori Dorkface was an actual Dorkface.

And it's decendent, my inbred Seragamma hatchling, that I just picked up by chance from the AP, was a long-lost Dorkface.

So instead of re-abandoning or releasing the little inbred into the wild, I've decided to keep my hatchling and give it a fitting name: An Inbred Dorkface

Edited by DemiD

Do you want a Dorkface?

You could take this 3rd gen white Dorkface egg from a perfect gold x white checker.

It is the 56th white egg from this cross, with only one gold sibling in all that time. I'm still trying to make good on an IOU from years back. When I get whites, some lucky Drag Caver gets a pretty Dorkface. smile.gif

Will it be you?

Edited by snave

Do you want a Dorkface?

You could take this 3rd gen white Dorkface egg from a perfect gold x white checker.

It is the 56th white egg from this cross, with only one gold sibling in all that time. I'm still trying to make good on an IOU from years back. When I get whites, some lucky Drag Caver gets a pretty Dorkface. smile.gif

Will it be you?

Adopted it thank you!

I think I've been lucky with scooping up abandoned Dorkfaces and Thuweds, so I sometimes like to breed them and spread the Dorkface descendants. I've accumulated about 16 for myself though. Most have pretty messy, long lineages, but some have nice lineages. Also I've just come back to Dragcave after being gone a while. Are there any other famous lineages like Dorkfaces or Thuweds to keep an eye out for?

This is a more recent interesting one.

Edited by Andigirl92

4th Even Gen White Dorkface

Gone!

Edited by purplehaze

UPDATE: It's a HATCHLING, not an egg. It's been influenced to female.

An early Christmas present, from me to you.

The 60th offspring from my favorite pairing, a 3rd generation white Dorkface hatchy (influenced to be female) from a gold/white perfect checker.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, celebrate with your new Dorkface dragon.

Still available. It's now a hatchy, so it won't take an egg slot.

UPDATE: HATCHLING!

Edited by snave

I have this Black Stripe 8th gen that has Dorkface in its linage as well as Thuwed and Draconna I own the Parents if any one wants an egg from them..

Here's another 3rd gen Gold/White perfect checker Dorkface egg up for grabs!

Pick up your new Dorkface egg here! Gone! Thanks for the good wishes, purplehaze. smile.gif

I think this is number 61 from this pair. smile.gif

Edited by snave

Dorkface anybody?

3rd gen white Dorkface egg from gold/white perfect checker.

My favorite breeding pair, with now 59 offspring, but they just don't want to give me the gold I so want.

Woah! Thank you, she's gorgeous! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Many 4th gen checkers will be coming back to the thread!

It took a couple of months to get my hands on a 3rd gen mate, but I can finally offer back perfect 4th gen checkers to the thread, as promised.

Thanks again to Snave for the many third gen checkers that have been gifted in this thread (good luck on that Gold xd.png)!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Here's a special prize for some lucky person.

A 3rd Gen Dorkface from a gold/white perfect checker. I would appreciate a post in this thread saying who got it.

Good luck with your new Dorkface. smile.gif

Here's a special prize for some lucky person.

A 3rd Gen Dorkface from a gold/white perfect checker. I would appreciate a post in this thread saying who got it.

Good luck with your new Dorkface. smile.gif

Thanks!