kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

Looking at my scroll.. I have:

9th gen Dorkface Shallow Water

and his 10th gen son, Junior!

I also have three members of my Frozen Inbred Vines Army, aka F.I.V., listed as frozen Dorkface hatchies..

14th gen Vine: FIV's Major Kras Dorkface

13th gen Vine: FIV's Captain Unluckia Dorkface

15th gen Vine: FIV's First Sergeant Dorkface

These are the only Dorkfaces I am aware of on my scroll!

I just found out that my Black frozen hatchling is an 11th gen Dorkface! I'm new and don't have many dragons, so I'm thrilled. Unfortunately there is inbreeding, but I can deal with that.

Oh, and LexxyMomma, your Dorkface-to-be is also a Thuwed and most likely a D'Hennegel as well. Congrats!

I have a finback (isn't that what they're called? xd.png) That is both Dorkface and Thuwed, though I'm not sure what gen of either lineage..

Already posted my dragon here, but I didn't know what gen she was. She is a purple ridgeback with both Dorkface and Thuwed in her lineage, I have been requested to put my scroll in my signature to help with further identification. Check my signature (obviously) for the link to my scroll.

Already posted my dragon here, but I didn't know what gen she was. She is a purple ridgeback with both Dorkface and Thuwed in her lineage, I have been requested to put my scroll in my signature to help with further identification. Check my signature (obviously) for the link to my scroll.

Your dragon is a 9th gen Dorkface, 8th gen Thuwed, 11th gen over all. wink.gif

Aw shoot. It's gone. That is VERY pretty though.

I have a lot of lost lineage dorkfaces. >_<

My only decent looking dorkface is him.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ci0o

I have quite a few Dorkfaces, none of them have lists and I breed my dragons by request. Feel free to browse and see if there is anything you like. The best way to find them on my scroll is to F3 Dorkface as my scroll is sorted by generation not lineages.

The only thing on my scroll I'm not taking requests for at the moment are Tinsels and Metallics as they are full.

I have 5 Dorkfaces.

I'm also actively breeding them, so if any of your dragon's parents include Snapshade Stalker Dorkface, Lightsun Strider Dorkface, Pedro Stavera Dorkface, Greenback Stripe Dorkface, or Blueback Stripe Dorkface, then that was me.

EDIT: Good god, I actually have 6! My Thunder is a 10th Gen!

Edited by Dragonluver

Lurker here with a question!

I had gotten this egg/hatchling a little bit ago, and I just now looked at the lineage today.

The lineage is huuuuge! I spotted a Dorkface in there, though, and the Dorkface's lineage is a descendant, but is my little dragon still considered a Dorkface even with the long lineage? If somebody answers this I'd be really happy! happy.gif

Lurker here with a question!

I had gotten this egg/hatchling a little bit ago, and I just now looked at the lineage today.

The lineage is huuuuge! I spotted a Dorkface in there, though, and the Dorkface's lineage is a descendant, but is my little dragon still considered a Dorkface even with the long lineage? If somebody answers this I'd be really happy! happy.gif

Yes, that is indeed a Dorkface!

Edited by Dragonluver

Yes, that is indeed a Dorkface!

Thank you for confirming that for me! I'll make sure I do my part to make the Dorkface lineage shine.

Just found out that a cute purple egg I found in the abandoned pile is an 11th gen dorkface <3