RheaZen

BattleOn

Sneevil! :D

Hey, for Rogues, Piece = ranged damage, right? They're not very clear on that, and I'm hoping I'm not training the wrong stat...

Nvm, found it in FAQ.

Edited by RheaZen

Hmm...it looks like half of the Frostvale quests are already complete, even if I haven't touched them...I think there's a glitch here.

My main beef with the PvP is that I didn't seem to get a chance to say yes, no or make my own choices about the fight. Not cool. If I'm going to be dragged into a fight, I'd like to chose my own tactics.

Edited by Kestra15

Report it on the forums?

Yeah, it's not really true PVP in that sense.

Working on making my potions more effective... D'aw, Rolith proposed!

I used to play Dragonfable (that one was my fav), Adventure Quest and Mech Quest. But they just got boring after some time. You couldn't do any of the good stuff if you didn't have a Dragon amulet/Star captain license/whatever.

I used to play Dragonfable (that one was my fav), Adventure Quest and Mech Quest. But they just got boring after some time. You couldn't do any of the good stuff if you didn't have a Dragon amulet/Star captain license/whatever.

Indeed, the lack of Amulet is annoying.

After awhile I just gave up on playing as a non-member and bought an amulet. Once you get it the game gets a lot better. You can buy a membership card at various stores in the reason you can't join is because of lack of credit card.

More Info

Edited by dovercat99

You can get a free dragon amulet here. I did three free trials, which is a quick way to get the points needed to claim the upgrade.

http://www.prizerebel.com/

Rhea! Your box is full!

Edited by Alpha1

I used to play AQ, but that was ages ago. I don't even remember my account haha. I bet the game has changed a lot since then anyhow. All I do remember is I was around level 60 or 70 something in the Aerodu clan. Haha, that was a fun game while it lasted for me.

Used to play AQ, was a level...either highy forties or low fifties or whatnot.

I don't remember but I think my username and password had something to do with the fantasy that I was rich or something...But, I was like six, and it felt awesome that I had ten dollars do do WHATEVER I WANTED with. lol

Does it work?

I did it, and they do follow through.

However, it's better getting the BattleOn points from the master account.

http://portal.battleon.com/

They have the same trials, but they're worth more. I probably would have had 2000 more points had I done the same trials from here.

Btw, the Bing cash offer is easy points. No trial or anything. You just sign up for an account, and they award you with about 1300 points. You need 4000 for an amulet.

It's a shame Microsoft got rid of the real Bing cash program last year in July. Getting 15% off from TigerDirect and many other sites was awesome. Okay, I digress.

Wait what ways to get free points?

Box is open now~

I hope the war doesn't end soon, still haven't had the time to log on.

Playing now, and got a Plushie Tomix pet! I wonder if the NPCs look like their RL counterparts.

Edited by RheaZen

Wait what ways to get free points?

You know, the master account? It shows that BattleOn points image, and there's a link next to it to get more. The Bing Cash thing was under Super Rewards I believe.

Edited by Alpha1

*Shakes head* Naw, I'm... out of the loop, really. Master Account?

*Wants coins for more bag space*

I've gotten Artix, Tomix, Ghost, and Thyton plushies so far... sold off a few, wondering which one I'm going to end up keeping as a backup pet. Probably Tomix since I love his special attack's animation.

*Shakes head* Naw, I'm... out of the loop, really. Master Account?

*Wants coins for more bag space*

I've gotten Artix, Tomix, Ghost, and Thyton plushies so far... sold off a few, wondering which one I'm going to end up keeping as a backup pet.  Probably Tomix since I love his special attack's animation.

http://portal.battleon.com/

Right under BattleOn! Games is the login for the master account. I'm guessing you've never made one, so you'll need to hit the register button first.

I didn't keep any of the plushies, since they're already outdated. lol

I just noticed something... they should add an aflockalypse. laugh.gif

I noticed that pun in the other thread. It's horrible. And yes, they should.

Already outdated? Howso? They're not the best, but they're pretty adorable.

Signed up... just the Free Points option at the bottom, thar? I'll try those... at school. Reduce my virus chances xd.png

/evil

I noticed that pun in the other thread. It's horrible. And yes, they should.

I'm not the one that gets credit for it. I saw it in an article.

Already outdated? Howso? They're not the best, but they're pretty adorable.

For the most part, I use that damage cheat still, but for some reason, it's limited (except when my titan sized dragon fights). I can KO most things, but I've noticed having something else to make up a party will suddenly also increase the enemies' HP. It'd drag down my efficiency if I put in a plushie. I'd rather just have my little draggie anyways. I'm too lazy to bother with max damage, so I don't know if I can get infinity + 1 weapons. laugh.gif

Signed up... just the Free Points option at the bottom, thar? I'll try those... at school. Reduce my virus chances xd.png.png

/evil

No, just ebil. ; )

I did a few of those survey ones till the very end where I got to the results page, but they didn't award me jack squat (except one, and I'm baffled what I did different).

You're not going to get viruses or spyware, so no need to worry about that.

Damage hack... mrrr. I am simultaneously envious and condemning of that. /traditionalist

Yeah, the draggie is better, but I think that if you equip a pet and then "replace" it with the draggie, you still get the pet's stat bonuses, which is what I want.

Sound good, then, I'll try them.

How much spam should I expect to recieve/how long exactly does it take to get to the bloody "results" page on those quizzes?

Edited by RheaZen

Gah! Missed out on the Frostval by one quest.

Sorry to hear that Kestra :< Next year? If you're still playing, lol.

Went through RavenLoss and... kinda a let-down...

Leveling up my rogue now.

Wewt 660 points now, so I'm doing... something right, at least. Stupid surveys >.>

Edited by RheaZen

Gah! I was doing a low-level mission which involved going through some sort of pyramid...can't remember.

Anyway, trying to get my baby dragon (and find a free Dragon Amulet...)

Damage hack... mrrr. I am simultaneously envious and condemning of that. /traditionalist

xd.png

Vageta, what does the scouter say about his power level!? IT'S OVER 9000!!!user posted image

user posted image

How much spam should I expect to recieve/how long exactly does it take to get to the bloody "results" page on those quizzes?

The last two I tried, it wasn't possible to get to the results page without trying out a few of the offers for a cell phone or something. Do the download offers. You just need to uninstall after you receive points for them.

EDIT: It feels like I spent $65 for a Doom Knight package and then some.user posted image

Edited by Alpha1