Sign in to follow this  
RheaZen

BattleOn

Ugh, can't seem to get any of the offers to work for me. Can't do the Bing one 'cause I don't have IE 7 either. Oh well, I've enough to buy a decent number of bag slots and bank slots for my chars, which is all I really want, honestly.

Rogue's a bit of a pain when using multi-attack, since it keeps getting stuck. Luckily they put up an unstick button, but I'd prefer they fix the glitch rather than adding a patch.

I Love Battleon! My friend also loves it (AQ Worlds) but I didn't know that for quite a bit. Adventure Quest is awesome, but my brother and I haven't been doing it for a while. I'll explain in afew words: gaurdians=awesome=have own server=not us. We have trouble logging on at times. If that happens to you... go to EbilGames! A link to it is down on the left screen if you scroll down. It is under 'Games' and is related to pretty much all of the BattleOn games (but why does it have that Deady game?) GO, The GREAT NECROMANCER ZORBAK!!!!! EBIL IS AWESOME!!!!!

I had an AQW account and DF account back in 2009- early 2010-ish. I had membership on AQW, but I got tired of constantly paying the membership fee, I think it was $30 for three months then, but I may be wrong. I got a dragon amulet for DF though, and it was certainly more worth it. I'll probably start playing again since this thread reminded me =P

Anyone doing the Friday the 13 war on DF? I am, I switch between two weapons, Dragonlord's Loss lvl 30 and Great Arborius lvl 32. Usually it only takes one or two hits plus my baby dragon attacking to kill a bad-guy, and the Exp is not bad.

I'm on Battle On!but I'm a basic user.... I have a few good weapons, and quite a few Z tokens.... when I say a few.... I'm being sarcastic, I just haven't found anything interesting in the Z Token shop yet.... oh well, that and I haven't been on in a few months.

I used to play AQ and I was a guardian. I remember my pass and my main character's name, but I have no idea what my username was. >.<

This reminds me I ought to sell my AQ character's house. It's probably worth a fortune now since I haven't logged in in ages.

Kinda stopped playing a long while back after one of my rare items got nerfed from being useful to only giving a bonus versus Leprechauns. That's what I got for holding onto it.

My friend dragged my into Adventure Quest a while ago, so I started to play it but ended up dropping it. My friend still plays it though.

Welcome to the year of Chaos!

~Reviving yet another dead topic~ /shot

Currently gaining the coins to buy The Unknown armor in AQW. My calculations say it'll take 5-6 days of Ballyhoo ads to get the money for it (45,000 coins >_<)

I also broke and got a key for a treasure chest a frogzard dropped, and I got a Hunter Helm of Dark from it!

I've had an AQ account for years, but I'm a DF fan to the core. It's the only game I actually upgraded. The new Dragon Lord Armour is awesome but the glitches with it suck. I got the custom colour armor but I have to recolor the Dragon Lord Armour every time I equip it. (Despite my regular armor keeping its custom colours) And for some reason, the right arm goes back to its default colours when I fight. dry.gif

Nevermind 5-6 days, I just got it! Killing a Grizzlespit over and over until I got his sword helped, too.

I actually ranked/leveled up this morning too!

I haven't played Warp Force, Dragon Fable or Adventure Quest in a long time. Probably should get back into it.

I've heard of AQW several times now (from Voltaire, of course...), my friend used to have an account as well. o3o

I've been debating about joining AQW, but eh, to be honest I'd probably only play the Friday the 13th events so It's not likely, plus I'm terrible at these types of games.

3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP!

I have now made myself look like Broly, gotten the Warlord class, and opened countless treasure chests.

I've heard of AQW several times now (from Voltaire, of course...)

Oh yeah, he voiced a cutscene.

I play AQ and DF, and I love them, especially now that you don't have to grind for years to level up on AQ biggrin.gif

I have an account for everything except PVP( Pony vs. Pony) Due to the fact that it's girly in the pony way. And I don't like horses in general. No reason. Like I don't like parrots or squirrels. And grinding is a must in ED for me. No real way to get around that.

Just so you guys who didn't see it yet know, the They Might Be Giants event is ending soon (Oct 12), so, if you want the special weapons armors and whatnot like the Photon Blaster or the Deepspace Saber, MiniTerrorDOOMKill and others, go on and start playing the event.

I don't Really like AQ or AQW. I only play it on Friday the 13th because of Voltaire.

I do play in AQW! My username is Shayminis.

I'm in DragonFable, too, but I don't play there very often, I prefer AQW :3

I had membership accounts for both AdventureQuest and DragonFable and played MechQuest from beta, but never got a membership for that one. Like other people here, I forgot my account details and haven't played in years.

On my AQ account I think I had one character in each class, but I don't remember anything from the others. I preferred playing the Rogue and I don't remember my highest level either.

Edited by FyreT1ger

~Necro~!

DragonFable fan to the core, DA level 46 biggrin.gif

It's the only game I've played for more than two years. I tend to get bored easily. No idea why I haven't dropped DragonFable, even with all the grinding and such.

I have accounts on the other games, and have tried them, but they're not as interesting. Mechquest came the closest, though smile.gif

Character page:

http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=31834955

Sign in to follow this