RheaZen

BattleOn

AdventureQuest

AdventureQuest Worlds

ArchKnight

DragonFable

MechQuest

WarpForce

Expanding this to include the BattleOn set...

Which do you play? Did you use to play? What class? Thoughts on the games?

I play DF, and I personally love it. Sure, the grinding's a chore, but the jokes are awesome. Not very high-level, but it's a bit of good clean fun. References to about everything and anything, there's little they won't parody (though they tend to stay away from touchy subjects anyhow).

One thing that I'm currently finding off-putting though: Dragsvard, one of Galanoth's quests. You're fighting monsters (duh) in order to get to an igloo to save some citizens. Sometimes, you'll get to them on time, other times there's a monster in the igloo. Which means that the people...? I dunno, it just seems a tad odd, that's all.

Edited by RheaZen

I have an account, but I hardly play due to the time that it requires. I'm utterly confused by everything too. What quests I have completed and such.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm coming up on winter break so maybe I'll give it another go.

I need help figuring out how many quests there are and whether I have actually completed them or not. I guess basically I wand to "play catch up" I won't be on it until next Saturday though, have finals all this week.

Ah, yeah, finals. Well, if you go on their forums, they've got a section labeled [DF Encyclopedia] which has a list of all the quests, their drops, etc. It's a bit intimidating, though, just because of how much stuff there's in it.

I'm actually playing catch-up myself, having gotten back into the game a week or two ago. When I'd stopped playing, the level cap was 40... now it's 60.

Edited by RheaZen

I've played DragonFable for about 2(?) years now. I kept begging for my parents to let me get a Dragon Amulet (I'll use my own money! I'll do extra chores!) until I finally gave up about a year ago. However, I might be able to convince them if I can get Honor Roll this semester at school.

I was never good at leveling up, I'm still only at Lv 10 with my strongest character, of course I haven't been playing much lately. My favorite class is Mage.

Good luck with the amulet, it really does open up a lot of stuff ^^

My favorite class is currently Warrior, though I've not really tried out the other classes much.

This takes me waaaaaaaay back. I used played AQ during my junior high-school years which was more than 5 years ago, I think. Never went back to it again for some reason.... Anyways, the only thing I can remember was having a pet green blob along side and it was a really good fighter. laugh.gif

I wonder if that blob still exists.

I tried logging onto AQ recently and... can't remember the email I used, my username, or my password. Sadface.

Played the original a long while ago. Guardian Mage, could kill whatever came within spell distance.

Long story short: I forgot my password.

You can retrieve your account info if you remember the email you used (which I don't.)

Thoughts on the current Frostvale stuff?

I play BattleOn, DragonFable and MechQuest. I haven't played any of them in a while though. I should start playing again one day on BattleOn and DragonFable. MechQuest I'm waiting a bit till they add more to it cuz when I joined it was just out for maybe a month or so.

I used to play ALL of them.

But in every single one I got stuck and had no idea where to go. This was all around the beginning, mind you. :V So I gave up. Pffft.

I started about 90min ago...

On DragonFable, playing Rogue (as usual). Kestra: 38434276

Seriously? Do they give your a little goatee too?

The game has a lot of hilarious glitches...

Not a PvP fan at the moment.

Not a PvP fan at the moment.

It gets more fun when you level up but I'm still really not that into PvP

Me neither - been working on other quests at the moment. They've added a lot of new regions since I left.

/regrets missing all the wars