Stunningfire

The Mysterious Benedict Society

Yuuuus! Me too! They're so good but sadly underappreciated. Who's your favorite character? I like Kate. Edited by cookiejar33

I looked up morse code online.

It's Nicholas.

I used to know a few morse code letters by heart. I could spell my name and all that. Now I don't know any. dry.gif

The third is good, but I like the first best. It has a nice ending, but I wasn't quite satisfied. It's worth your time reading it, though.

I agree. The first is the ( )=~* !!! I am also a Kate fan. I want a hawk like her. It's on my Christmas list, but I really doubt I'll get one.

Edited by pokemonrock123

Ooh, I loOOOOVE this series. The First is my favorite, then the third, then the second. I actually like both kate and constance...never really was a fan of sticky.

Constance <3

lol. Kate's bucket is awesome.

The first one was the most exciting, being them infiltrating the institute...;3 the following two really didn't have that sense of huge adventure for me.

I started that but I never finished. It failed to draw me in. How far in would you say I have to read to get an idea of the book?

Just read the whole thing. You won't know how anything ends if you don't, 'cause most of the book builds up and is full of mysteries.

Second book's my favorite.

A book called the Mysterious Benedict Society is full of mysteries? I never would have guessed! tongue.gif

Eh, that too. tongue.gif

@cookiejar: In the back of the book? But what about hardcover? Wouldn't that kinda be dumb, to say that there was a code to crack and not printing it?

i like either kate or milligan... they r so random yet cool... I'm happy that they got theyr family back, but does it ever talk about her mom?

Kate is awesome. biggrin.gif

I like Milligan too. You read his account of how he escaped from the waiting room in book 1? Epic.

I like this quote:

Milligan - "Constance, hold this flashlight."

Constance - "But I don't WANT to hold the flashlight!"