Lunibreon

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

hehe I can't help but post this xd.png This pic was taken when I was at my boyfriend's house, and he was playing Oblivion as I watched. When he was investigating one of the elven ruins, he came across some ogres, and when he defeated the last one, it fell in a very hilarious yet awkwardly painful position between a pillar and a wall xd.png (I apologize for the huge picture size ^^; )

I got a rather funny snapshot. xd.png

user posted image

Oh goodness! xd.png That's one interesting screenshot xd.png That Storm Atronach must be very confused about being in a situation like that xd.png

I've never played Oblivion. I'm still taking my sweet time with Daggerfall. I have blood moon and tribunal and just like walking around and doing my own thing. wink.gif. I hoping to snag Skyrim when it comes out. I like the Nord themed stuff in Blood Moon and I'm curious if anything like it will show up. I thought the details in the settings and such in Blood Moon were great.

Oh, and if anyone's curious, Bethesda released Daggerfall again as a free download from their main website to celebrate and anniversary of some kind. I still haven't picked it up yet, been meaning to, but I love that game. biggrin.gif

download link?

I need to pick that up xd.png

Whoops. My bad. That should say "morrowind" when chatting about the games I've been playing. Going back to fix that.

And here's the Daggerfall link for those in North America. The main site asks about country so I'm not sure if there are regional issues with downloads or not.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall/

Not sure when Daggerfall came out and haven't looked at the details of the dowload but I imagine it was altered a little to accomodate for newer computers. It should say on the page, which is a link on Elder Scrolls dot com, in the usual website fashion. I haven't tried it yet.

I luvz me some Oblivion. I've never played any of the other TES games, but I hear good things. I've already pre-ordered Skyrim, and I'm definitely framing that burlap map that comes with the pre-order lol. I have it for Xbox 360, because when I downloaded it on my pc it just stopped working. I had a few mods, about 5, and when it stopped working I deleted all of them but it still didn't work. But it was only 15 bucks so I just bought the Xbox version ;P

11.11.11 Be Prepared (that'll probably end up in my sig)

I picked up a mansion mod for my Morrowind game, (Ravenloft it's called). I can spend as much time running around and decorating my mansion as I do actually playing the game. Not sure where my character is level wise. I'm past the corpus issue and need to head for Ghost Gate soon but I can't be bothered yet.

I hear there are good things about oblivion, like being able to have a horse, though my friend says getting on the thing is a pain. They had horses in daggerfall but none in Morrowind, and you can't get houses either unless you steal somebody elses or park in a tunnel somewhere. I found an absolutely delightful smugglers tunnel but I can't remember where it is now. I do have a general idea though.

Horses are back in Skyrim though. Yay!

Edited by Athleas

i just bought another copy of this on Ebay biggrin.gif...seeing as my copy i already own dun work

also pre ordered skyrim <3

*pops out of nowhere with a vamp appearance yet being a kijite* joined the dark brother hood did the quests up till i got the nightmare house from the guy who recruits you.... one quest where you kill each guest of a house secretly *smiles evilly* i was so epic i got the bonus with out one of them knowing who was the killer ninja.gif *smiles evilly again* but when i had to kill everyone in the brother hood base i did it like the orc does his missions xd.png