Lunibreon

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I have been playing Oblivion for a while, and am a level 24 now. Master of Sneak and Illusion. Does anyone else play it? smile.gif

Oblivion is a very cool game. I love playing it as I loved playing Morrowind, it's predecessor. Usually my characters are Assassins (class) although recently I have been making custom classes to spice things up a bit. tongue.gif Edited by Kiri-tan

I usually make up my own classes, then join the dark brotherhood. I love their quests. smile.gif

Oblivion is far worse than Daggerfall and my beloved Morrowind, but I still like it... Damn, I can't wait for another Elder Scrolls game!

...I'm a battlemage, by the way, though I usually tweak it, making a new class instead of one given.

Edited by Fabulo

YAY FOR VGA'S. SKYRIIIIM!

Anyway, i loved Oblivion. Then I played the carp out of Fallout 3 and oblivion kinda lost it's charm, ya know? Although, I'd kinda like to go back and play it again, to finish the Shivering Isles and the KOTN.

YAY FOR VGA'S. SKYRIIIIM!

Anyway, i loved Oblivion. Then I played the carp out of Fallout 3 and oblivion kinda lost it's charm, ya know? Although, I'd kinda like to go back and play it again, to finish the Shivering Isles and the KOTN.

I would definitely recommend that you finish the Shivering Isles quest as it is awesome. biggrin.gif And the KOTN is really interesting and cool too. smile.gif

But I agree: once you play Fallout 3/Fallout: NV and then go back to Oblivion, it's kinda meh. I end up wanting guns in Oblivion. xd.png

I think I'll wait until more is released before passing judgement on Skyrim. I just hope it's as good as Oblivion, if not at Morrowind standards. biggrin.gif

Edited by Kiri-tan

I never finished Morrowind, because the disk was so scratched up, but from what I played, it was a pretty cool game.

KotN was my favorite add-on, aside from all the mods that I downloaded. Love them all. <3

Eh, I got bored with Oblivion really quickly. To be fair though, I DID have the 360 version... I don't know, it just wasn't interesting to me. I ended up selling it fairly quickly. The funny thing is I love Fallout 3 (which I think has the same developer), which has similar gameplay.

I do love Oblivion, but I still like Morrowind a bit more. Because there's a dungeon that has my [real] name in it - Sanni. xd.png Morrowind scared the s**t outta me a few years ago... damn corprus stalkers and vampires. dry.gif They were one of the main reasons why I never went out without my precious Dwarven Crossbow and 100+ Silver Bolts...

Oblivion was pretty awesome, but since I got it when it first came out and lack the expansions, it's pretty much limited to the main storyline and doing that over and over again gets pretty boring.

On the other hand, Morrowind was epic as well, and although finishing the two expansions for that, I couldn't finish the main quest due to the fact that for some reason the CD didn't want to me to break in and kill the last guy... T-T But then the computer crashed and my Nord had to be deleted and I never got to figuring out how to complete it.

I think Oblivion was...a bit short. True I lacked the expansions, Morrowind made me run like hell trying to finish all the quests that I needed to finish the main quest. I guess it was because Morrowind lacked speed traveling and you had to walk to a location unless you used a cheat to do otherwise.

But, one good thing about Oblivion: Daedra hearts... *omnomnom...*

Seems people enjoy being cannibals.

off the main quest there's also Human skin you can clone and eat for lycons, vampires or Hannibal Lectors :P

Though isn't this a repeat?

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=102706

Indeed it is~

But that one's dead. So. Eh.

I remember playing as a Dunmer vampire last time I did. Mm, I only became a vampire because of the Mehrune's Razor quest. He ate the human heart.

Om nom.... thinking about the human heart makes me hungry. D:

I also remember I made a woodelf guy, the first time I played, and didn't know they were so short, so I used a cheat to stretch him. :P

Player.SetScale #

The average height of an Imperial male is 0.9, so I changed my elf's height to 0.91. :P

Why is it that sense Bravil is the slummist of the cities in Vanilla Oblivion, it's also one of the best? It's such a good place to level up your Acrobatics ...I personally love that city, it's my faverite one the stables. (and mods) just make it all that more. If you can't handle the "worst" of a Game, you don't deserve the "best"

Ps.

Who else likes punching Alessa Ottis in the face?

I dunno about Alessa Ottis, but I did enjoy pushing the Adoring Fan off of Dive Rock. biggrin.gif

Mm, I usually play as an acrobat, agent, archer, or assassin, so I always go to Bravil, jump off of things, then leave and do the Shivering Isles quests. <3

~~~

Erm, I'm playing Knights of the Nine for what feels like the 20th time, as a knight. I never knew that you could have heavy armor for it, that's why I never play as a knight type person...

Mm, what's the best build for a Knights of the Nine? Gender? Race? Class? What?

I play oblivion as well and I liked morrowind alot.png just because my charictor Zina in there is so tough I can beat Vivic to the ground with just my fists. smile.gif I like how tough you can be in that game if you try at it. HOWEVER Oblivions graphics and just everything is such a pluse, I almost wish they just update Morrowind.... >.> LOL biggrin.gif

I dunno about Alessa Ottis, but I did enjoy pushing the Adoring Fan off of Dive Rock. biggrin.gif

xd.png Near the end of the main plot line, the Adoring Fan had this really creepy stare, and I tried to move, but the scene wouldn't allow me. I thought it was really funny.

I play oblivion as well and I liked morrowind alot.png just because my charictor Zina in there is so tough I can beat Vivic to the ground with just my fists. smile.gif I like how tough you can be in that game if you try at it. HOWEVER Oblivions graphics and just everything is such a pluse, I almost wish they just update Morrowind.... >.> LOL biggrin.gif

Actually, you can improve Morrowind's graphics by a lot. There's graphics extenders out there, and I'm sure there's mods out there that improve the game's textures.

user posted image

Sauron!!!

Here's a nice draggy pic too. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by Alpha1

I think Oblivion is an awesome game biggrin.gif I have the GotY edition for my PC and I've played Oblivion on my boyfriend's XBOX 360.... well, used to. We hardly play it anymore, if at all, for we want to play it when we're together again (he lives 1300 miles from me sad.gif).

Both him and I have Khajiit characters, as well as Nords, Wood elves and Argonians (though he quit playing as his one Khajiit on my PC game, for he got turned into a vampire at Last Chance Camp). I've never played Morrowind, though I'd like to, but I'm more interested in the new game coming out :3

I LOVE OBLIVION!

Level 39 Chaoswarrior (custom class)

Archmage of Mage's Guild

LEader of Fighter's Guild

Champion of Cyrodill

Grey fox of Thieves' guild

Listener of the Dark Brotherhood

I have been playing Oblivion for a while, and am a level 24 now. Master of Sneak and Illusion. Does anyone else play it? smile.gif

Does anyone else- *insane question alert*

Are you kidding?! Oblivion is AWESOME! Although the glitches are even better...*spasm spasm* XDDD

hehe I can't help but post this xd.png This pic was taken when I was at my boyfriend's house, and he was playing Oblivion as I watched. When he was investigating one of the elven ruins, he came across some ogres, and when he defeated the last one, it fell in a very hilarious yet awkwardly painful position between a pillar and a wall xd.png (I apologize for the huge picture size ^^; )

user posted image

I've never played Oblivion. I'm still taking my sweet time with Morrowind. I have blood moon and tribunal and just like walking around and doing my own thing. wink.gif. I hoping to snag Skyrim when it comes out. I like the Nord themed stuff in Blood Moon and I'm curious if anything like it will show up. I thought the details in the settings and such in Blood Moon were great.

Oh, and if anyone's curious, Bethesda released Daggerfall again as a free download from their main website to celebrate and anniversary of some kind. I still haven't picked it up yet, been meaning to, but I love that game. biggrin.gif

Edited by Athleas