Shirogane_Hikari

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

Link to the IC thread~

New Moon Academy OoC Thread

No OoC posts are allowed in the IC thread from the moment this gets moved. If you had already posted, they should be deleted once this thread is available for posting. Remember that an OoC topic doesn't mean we can spam here. All posts should be related to the RP, in some way or another.

Characters Summary:

Shiro-chan:

- Ceren Isbeid, 15. *spoilers*.

- Shen Keres, 15. *spoilers*.

- Owlyn Parvana, 22. *spoilers*

Kira-senpai:

- Kaido Yamazaki, 16. *spoilers*.

- Jacey "J.C" Schäkerin, 16. *spoilers*.

Juzz:

- Rion S. Seiruv, 16. *spoilers*.

- Ariana S. Seiruv, 16. *spoilers*.

ND:

- Ander Hanngmaun, 16. *spoilers*.

SapfireWolf:

- Damir Rowe, 15. *spoilers*.

- Carita Bengtsdotter, 15. *spoilers*.

Lach:

- Lincoln (Link) Blackweather (black hairs falls to his shoulder, sea green eyes), 15. *spoilers*.

Darkshadow:

- Elias (Eli) Aleksandar, 15. *spoilers*.

- Vance Noir, 24. *spoilers*

jaina:

- Misaka Takamichi, 15. Electricity control (Everyone knows it, so why hide it >.<).

saphira-dragon:

- Jessica Storm, 15. *spoilers*.

akiraa:

- Akira Sakura Inoue, 15. *spoilers*.

Toneto:

- Cassandra (Cass or Cassie) Nelson, 15. *spoilers*.

Oakash:

- Lily Von Drath, 16. *spoilers*.

PureDark006:

- Xelnus Lathe, 34. *spoilers*.

SandRabbit:

- Kei Skylear, 24. *spoilers*.

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

Main Plot Summary:

A new school year is starting at Sun Academy, one of the most prestigious high schools of England. Students who entered had to go through an interview with the Headmaster, who mentioned something about night classes, but never gave you any detail into them no matter how much you asked.

"But, who knows... Maybe you'll be one of the ones who gets to know them."

Upon student's arrival at the academy, they were all handed card keys for their rooms, their personal credit card, and a copy of the time-table. A small tour was given so everyone could get used to the layout and organization of the school grounds. Everything is explained, including the credit system, and the coding on the building's doors. However, there is a single unlabeled door in the first floor of Sunset Building. The teacher in charge of the tour dismisses it as an old storage room that is barely used anymore.

Classes started on Monday, pretty uneventful. However, some rumors start pouring in from some upperclassmen. It would seem a small group of students disappear every year and are supposedly taken to these 'night classes', and no one ever sees them again. Also, strange sounds can be heard from the unlabeled door, and at times, even screams. One of them even said they heard someone scratching at it and yelling for help. Most people dismiss it as a prank, but...

"My big brother came to this school last year. He was one of the ones taken to these... night classes. It's true that we haven't seen him since, but he does send letters home every time he has a chance to do so. According to him, they're just classes for people with special needs. I believe him though, he was always really stupid when it came to theory. That's probably why he hasn't come back home even at summer... Someone like him is sure to need reinforcement summer classes..."

Monday has passed, and some students came to the school a little late for diverse personal reasons. The week was uneventful for most... except for a small group of seemingly completely unrelated students. Suddenly, they could do strange things... things no one should know about. But there always seems to be someone lurking in their shadow...

"One of them is starting to show powers already... I should keep a close eye on him too... It seems like I found the first ones..."

Following the stream of strange events taking place around a select group of students, on Friday, a fire sprung out of nowhere during dinner, in the middle of the cafeteria. Students were quickly evacuated, although some wondered why there was such urgency to them leaving when the fire hadn't been anywhere close to big enough to be considered dangerous. However, there they couldn't go against what teachers told them. Upon returning to their rooms, some... special students found letters addressed to them lying on the floor, asking for a rendevouz at a certain hour... could it be that these incidents happening to you continuously have been nothing more than a long streak of coincidences...?

"Huh? Well, if I remember correctly from the time my brother left, the group of students disappeared... after the first week, I think. Why do you ask anyway?"

"Good evening. You are expected to go to the east entrance of Sunset Building at 11:00 p.m. It will not be necessary for you to bring any kind of materials or equipment.

Failing to attend punctually will result in the corresponding sanction."

It wasn't a prank, after all. With the arrival of Mr. Xelnus Lathe, the authenticity of the letter was as good as confirmed. Why would a teacher be involved in anything even remotely close to a prank, after all? However, many mysteries still surround the letters directed at the small group of students. Why were they called? Why wasn't the letter signed? Why was their meeting so late in the night, instead of the next day? A small feeling of unease could be felt in the air, as they waited for everyone to be present. One of the street lights illuminating them flickered as a moth flew into the light bulb, burning completely upon contact. What is this feeling of being trapped, of having fell into the spider's net, and only becoming more and more tangled with every twist, every shove in your attempt to escape...?

"Blood curling screams... scratching noises in the dark... we've tried seeing what's beyond that door countless times, but it's impossible to open it without a key. If it's really just an unused storage, why do they take so much trouble in keeping us away from it? You don't think we're crazy, right...? There must be something in there... Something worth hiding... something..."

"Welcome to the night classes."

Well... It finally got approved.

By no OOC posts in the IC thread, you mean that short sentences between brackets, along with the 2 IC paragraphs are not allowed?

Yep, pretty much. If you have something to say, you can say it here, so I don't see the need of posting non-IC posts in the main thread ^-^

This was already explained in the rules though. Since it's been a long time, you might want to re-read those~

I think what they meant was: Is it okay to add OoC to an IC post. Like, if they had a huge IC post, a little bit of OoC at the top or bottom (not as a separate post) would that be okay.

I know as moderators, we're fine with that.

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

It's here, it's here!!

*dances*

Okay, we're completely starting over, yus?

I'll be coming back! biggrin.gif If only I could remember the powers of Jon. He's coming back too. Because he's fun to play as... >:D

I just saw this in the RP section, looked interesting to me, my form hasn't been approved yet... but I hope it will.

One question, from what I've gathered, this was an RP before?

Yup. This was a pretty good RP before. And then Dark and Shiro had trouble getting online. And it, effectively, died then.

Aww, that's sad. I'm glad it back up... but if I do get accepted, I'll feel like an outsider or something, because most of you guys seem to have been here already...

kinda, buyt we been away for a while so there's room for new people.

Misa likes fresh meat, as Jon well knows.

Hey, this looks pretty cool! It reminds me vaguely of Vampire Knight, though...

I might definitely join.... (< makes no sense)

I can see how you drew the VK connection, but really its a fair bit different than that

The more the merrier! biggrin.gif New people are cool. Jon: Especially girls! Me:*hits Jon with something hard*

The campus is pretty confusing, but I'll just keep reading it over and over until I get it... *Whacks head on desk to keep from dying*

Mkay... sorry for being away all day, my friends suddenly came over and kinda tore me away form the computer D:

Ahem.

Lib, we'll be starting where we left off, which is during the lunch break of the first Monday.

Kokay, I can PM you Jon's power, or his complete form if you want. I have them all saved ^-^

98hime, I still haven't read through your form, but even if there are bits to be fixed, we'll work through that ^-^ But jaina and kokay are right, new people are always welcome~ We'll think of some reason for your character's absence during the weekend/first day of school smile.gif

lachrymation, I haven't even watched vampire knight, so any relation is pure concidence biggrin.gif

Besides, vampires aren't allowed here~ I also hope you understand the campus soon? xd.png There's a picture of it and everything, so I'm not sure what troubles you're having though... Ask me and I'll gladly explain anything~

Hum, I think I can rejoin this RP, but in truth, I have no idea what has happened since...well, the first class period on the old RP ^^;

Our old forms are still saved, right? :s

Edited by Sai

Yep, they are. I'll do a quick recount though:

Neutual Demon - in

jaina - in

Juzz - in

Sai - in

Dragonpelt - in

futurelibkeeper - in

Saphira-dragon - yes

EvilTeddyAlchemist - no

fanfanatic - no

KamiChaos - no

jtlsillyboy - no answer

StormofNight - no answer

Kokay - in; forgot power

Lore_Master - no answer

The ones which haven't responded I'll count them as not coming back though, since they've had more than enough time. If I haven't mentioned anyone, raise your hand~ (people that were in the RP before)

Neutual, I don't think any of us can remember exactly what happened after all this time xd.png

I just know that at chemistry class, they did the mentos and coke experiment, and then... I'm not quite sure ^-^" Nothing too important for the main plot though~

I see...^^

Um, can you send me my character sheet if you have it? I don't remember squat about my character besides the fact he's scraggly but eats like a starving monster.

Your girl uniformed said it was deleted or move. And I sent you my app earlier. Hope I get excepted. This looks cool. Especially because it slightly reminds me of Vampire Knight. I love that anime.

I'm reading through your form right now, and I did notice that. The picture is saved in another laptop, I'll re-upload it when I have time D: Sorry for the bother~

I need to resent my app or do you still have it shiro?