PACMANnot

Band & Music that deserve the Spotlight

My (2nd) Cousin has a band, sort of. He is extremely good IMO. It's a shame that he doesn't promote himself more. He lives in England right now with his wife. He plays in a couple local clubs and has a few songs on his Myspace that I absolutely love.

I've been trying to think of way to promote him more. I feel like he should be known, his voice and music are just too good.

And I'm not just saying this because he's my cousin, I actually don't really like him that much (he's kind of...weird) but I love his music. tongue.gif

Also, The Killing Moon is a band an internet friend showed me. She said they are a local band near her and I think they are also really good. 'The Full Count' is a really good song IMO.

Dead Can Dance~

the lead singer of bauhaus is also the lead singer of DCD.

another good one is Glasvegas. the singer is *scottish?* and the accent shows throughout their music, great band though.

Edited by timburton9909

I would have to say Emilie Autumn. She can take a bit of getting used to, but she's good... just don't listen to 306 or I Want My Innocence Back before trying to sleep. What If and Shalott are both beautiful, though, and not unnerving, so I'd suggest them.

I would have to say Emilie Autumn.  She can take a bit of getting used to, but she's good... just don't listen to 306 or I Want My Innocence Back before trying to sleep.  What If and Shalott are both beautiful, though, and not unnerving, so I'd suggest them.

A MUFFIN

Are you suffering?

Every FFM band out there...need I say more?

Holyhell is the one I really love right now.

Edited by Delphine

Another one: Stutterfly (They're post-hardcore, but amazing.)