Saiph

Your favorite celebrity

I read the title as "Your favorite celery".... huh.gif

Matt Bomer. tongue.gif

My favorite celery is the green kind.

Favorite celebrities:

Johnny Depp *melts into a puddle of Depp-obsessed love*

Sandra Bullock :3

Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway, and many others.

Ooh! Jim Carrey :3 Everything he's been in (that I've seen) was amazing. I loved The Truman Show and Ace Venture: Pet Detective and Bruce Almighty...I haven't seen Mr. Popper's Penguins and probably never will. Kinda looks like a dumb movie...

Me too. Green is good. xd.png

How could I forget!? I know I was tired but... huh.gif

David Tennant, John Barrowman, and Matt Smith!

Hayley Kiyoko <3 I watched Lemonade Mouth just because she was in it. She seems like a cool person irl too, from what I've seen on her youtube.

Also, all the guys from Green Day. I can't pick a favorite, they're all epic in their own ways.

Candy Candido. Because, dead or no, that voice will make all weep in envy.

JUSTIN BIEBER!!!

Nah. I kid. Does Tim Tebow count? Cuz I have tons of respect for him as a person. Other than that... Selena Gomez is pretty dang hot. Not gonna lie.

New on the 'gush' list: Kit Harrington aka Jon Snow in the 'Game of Thrones' series. I just don't understand how that ice wall doesn't melt when he comes too near...

While I'm not really one for gushing, I'm currently obsessed with the Batman movies, so I like Christian Bale. Plus he, and another favorite, Daniel Radcliffe are apparently rather nerdy(Daniel can sing "

" song xd.png ). I also liked how Bale went to visit the victims of the shooting in Aurora. I think my number one favorite celebrity right now, though, is Tara Strong, an epic voice actor (she's done voices ranging from Timmy Turner to Raven from Teen Titans). wink.gif

(edited because I can't spell XP)

Edited by Hawktalon

Ed Harris and Viggo Mortensen are pretty awesome actors.

I am completely in love with Michael Fassbender - and not just because he is a perfect specimen. wink.gif

His acting is incredibly, and in my opinion, better than most - he immerses himself in such a variety of roles, and owns the screen in every single one.

I think he is the love of my life. xd.png

I think it used to be Nick Jonas and Jonathan Taylor Thomas, then there was some of Orlando Bloom (as that elf from Lotr), Jessica Alba, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Brendan Fraser (George of the Jungle), Jonathan Taylor Thomas (I'll Be Home For Christmas), Rachel Weisz (The Mummy), Robert Patterson (ONLY when he was in Harry Potter), Taylor Lautner (for a little while), Kate Beckinsale (OMG I love her -mainly from Underworld and then Click), Josh Hartnett (40 Days and 40 Nights), Katy Perry, Heath Ledger, Chris Evans, Famke Jannsen, Liv Tyler (as that elf from Lotr), Matt Bomer ... I think the list can go on and on laugh.gif ...

I don't know if I've ever had a uber favorite, though; an "omg I'd faint if I saw you" celeb ~

Edited by DeathCry

Orlando Bloom

He is epic sauce

Also Liv Tyler

(LOTR FTW!)

In non-lotr terms,

I really like One Direction

Please don't yell at me!

Edited by sushi9

Claire Danes for sure, my favorite actor ever! she's the reason why i keep watching little women over, and over, and over... i mean look this smile user posted image

also love Sarah Roemer and Teresa Palmer, and my favorite singer is Avril Lavigne ^^

Lady Gaga. sure, she does things I don't agree with sometimes, but she's incredibly talented and a huge advocate for LGBT rights.

Daniel Radcliffe because Harry Potter is amazing and he's also active about LGBT rights.

Neil Patrick Harris because he's Neil Patrick Harris.

David Tennant. No reasons needed.

Niall Horan. (Don't judge me. xd.png )

Lady Gaga. sure, she does things I don't agree with sometimes, but she's incredibly talented and a huge advocate for LGBT rights.

Daniel Radcliffe because Harry Potter is amazing and he's also active about LGBT rights.

Neil Patrick Harris because he's Neil Patrick Harris.

David Tennant. No reasons needed.

Niall Horan. (Don't judge me. xd.png )

1. Lady Gaga haters are obviously all robots who don't know how to have fun rolleyes.gif Obviously.

Not trying to offend anyone lol I just <3 lady gaga

2. HARRY POTTAH

3. YES

4. Also yes~

5. I'm more of a Harry Styles kinda person... C:

I have posted in this thread before but I'm doing it again to say:

Johnny

Depp.

Enough said.

Also my go-to responses when it comes to celebrities are: Anne Hathaway, Tom Hanks, Hugh Jackman, Amy Lee, Adam Levine, Ellen DeGeneres, and Idina Menzel.

Kind of a mixed bunch but what can I say? :3

Ohmygod I forgot Jim Parsons. Him too. (:

Edited by glamoursea2

Anyone from Harry Potter

Ezra Miller

The members of the band Marianas Trench.

^All are fantastic and just a little strange like me.

Edited by defrog

Omg, too many to name! I can't even think.

Ellen DeGeneres, because omg hot! And, yunno, she's actually gay, which makes it even better.

Kristen Stewart... I know, I know, I can't stand the Twilight stuff, but omg she's so hot. Especially when she smiles.

Rihanna, she's just freakin' beautiful. And I have to admit I still think Britney Spears is gorgeous. Neil Patrick Harris, because how can you *not* think he's hot? Olivia Wilde, omg her eyes!

And so many more.

Robert Downey Jr. I just do.

But my current obsession is Jon Stewart. I have enough saved pics of him that I could build a shrine (I may have a problem....).

i would say i gush over him, but i love Bruce Willis' movies. they're so much fun laugh.gif

other than that, Johnny Depp all the way :3