Digidude123

Christmas songs

So, Christmas is coming along, and I really like dem Christmas songs,

what's your favorite?

Edited by Digidude123

I love them all xd.png

Christmas songs are my favorite type of music lol. I especially love basically anything from Burl Ives and the original christmas cartoons. "Where are you Christmas" by Faith Hill from the new Grinch movie is also one of my favorites.

I like jingle bells, rudolph the red nosed reindeer, here comes santa claus and more, but I can't remember them

I prefer older, more 'traditional' songs (Greensleeves, Carol of the Bells, God Rest Y Merry Gentlemen...), but I do enjoy a few modern things. So This is Christmas is one, and My Chemical Romance's rendition of All I Want for Christmas, despite the... painful beginning, is a favorite.

I also have to ask, am I the only one here who despises

with an intensity usually reserved for people who commit unspeakable crimes? Edited by Dr. Paine

I confess I'm fondest of hymns. 'O Come All Ye Faithful' and 'O Little Town' being two of my all time favourites. Secular songs... Sleigh Ride I guess. I though of a lot that I could remember... and then realised they're all based in the religion!

I like the traditional ones best...almost nothing tops Carol of the Bells for me (and I love the Celtic Woman rendition of it...why do you have to be lost, Celtic Woman Christmas CD ;_;).

My favorite will always be Hark the Herald Angels Sing. I don't know...it's just so uplifting and Christmasy and I love it. x3

As for others, I like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Holly Jolly Christmas, and Silver and Gold. :3 Also White Christmas...White Christmas is just a really beautiful song. :3

Six White Boomers is one no-traditional one I really like ~

Scarlet Ribbons is another one I like, though it's a bit sad somehow ~

I love Christmas music any time of year.

My favourite would be God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.

It's pweety~ Especially the verison I'm playing on the piano for some christmas concert. I'll upload a recording if I can. =D

I prefer older, more 'traditional' songs (Greensleeves, Carol of the Bells, God Rest Y Merry Gentlemen...), but I do enjoy a few modern things. So This is Christmas is one, and My Chemical Romance's rendition of All I Want for Christmas, despite the... painful beginning, is a favorite.

I also have to ask, am I the only one here who despises

with an intensity usually reserved for people who commit unspeakable crimes?

I actually absolutely love that song.

It reminds me of when my mom was super sick and I was just a kid, I always wanted to get her the prettiest things to try to make her feel better.

It makes me cry like a baby so I try not to listen to it too often xd.png

I love What Child is This (even though I'm not religious).

I also like Silent Night and Come all ye Faithful.

I like the more... energetic Carol of the Bells songs. I had a CD where this children's choir was singing it and it was pretty awesome.

Santa Baby, Jingle Bell Rock, stuff like that too. x3 the super religious ones and ones sung over and over and over again just grate on my nerves now.

Grandma Got Run Over by a Raindeer is starting to become more of a wish than a carol for me >w>;

Edited by Vexx

What was that song called that started with "I'm dreaming of a white christmas"?

...White Christmas? x3

Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire. It as on the radio today.

Edited by chetchyu

Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire. It as on the radio today.

Love that song too. smile.gif This probably isn't the singer you were listening to but I just had to go find a version of the song. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

My favorite is "I saw mommy kissing Santa" by the Jackson 5, and "Christmas Tree" by Lady Gaga, but Ilike all X-mas songs