Zovesta

Christmas Avatar

First I was planning to give Cour a santa hat, but I thought it didn't look all too good on him... So I gave him a bell instead... Not too beautiful though. And it might not be too much of a christmas thing either... So I guess that I'll add something in my signature sooner or later. :3

I like it. smile.gif

thanks but I may chang it if I find something better though I did edit this one and add the snow and hat biggrin.gif

Santa hats don't work for my avatar or signature, and snow doesn't look right at all...

I need help! Can anyone Christmas-ify my avatar?

I will add something to my siggy. If I try to put a santa hat on Zack, I won't be able to take my avatar seriously.

I guess it's easier for people like us who never had avatars that you can take seriously.

I will add something to my siggy. If I try to put a santa hat on Zack, I won't be able to take my avatar seriously.

Same, I just can't see putting santa hats on my boys in my siggy xd.png So I put that cute little christmas egg there instead.

My avatar rotates, so It's too much of a pain to even think about changing it xd.png

Hee hee! Look at my avatar biggrin.gif

Lol. Tell me if you like it, though, I made everything myself from scratch dry.gif" I'm not always good at these things.

Same, I just can't see putting santa hats on my boys in my siggy xd.png So I put that cute little christmas egg there instead.

My avatar rotates, so It's too much of a pain to even think about changing it xd.png

All done. It looks like Zack is in the snow, and that's close enough for me.

Hee hee! Look at my avatar

Lol. Tell me if you like it, though, I made everything myself from scratch " I'm not always good at these things.

It is cute. smile.gif

Thanks. I'm going to make more using different dragons, but I'm running out of christmas activities.

I tried to take a cheese dragon and make it carol with the book and all, but Nooooo, there aren't any photoshop-worthy caroling books available.

*sigh*

Any christmas activities any of you guys have?

TDTC, your guardian is cute <3 Guardian's one of my fave dragons

Edited by darkangel787

xd.png Thanks. From my comic, since I was too lazy to make something that original. >_>;

Activities? No. Thank god I don't. I like winter because I have an excuse to sit around and do nothing. ._. How about you?

I realized the perfect way to Christmas-ify my avatar, and did it.

Thoughts?

Cute. I remember when you had that one orange fox with shoes as your avatar. >_>

TDTC-- Well, I usually just stare blankly at my computer screen/actually do something on my computer screen.

But I'm talking about ideas of activities I can make dragons do in my avatar.

But yesh tongue.gif I haz no life.

Cute. I remember when you had that one orange fox with shoes as your avatar. >_>

That was tails. Had him for a good two years, but it was just a random image found on ImageShack so I decided to change it to something more personal (the new one was drawn by a friend).

lol I cant deside which of my avatars to keep but I like this one but I had no idea why I had a wolf with wings in the first place so I just made it into an angel like wolf with wings xd.png

Edited by dragonsword

Haaa, finally Christmasified mine. xd.png

ETA: It was a pain to change his paws to boots, nothing I did looked right for a bit. xd.png

Edited by KageSora

Oh, wow, that's nice, Shajana! laugh.gif Much better then what I did with dinky old Paint.

I just drew 'n' shaded a little hat and added a red, white, and green background to this one. Not much of an addition, truly.