sharlykng

Midnight Madness

*hums* Maybe I should put the meaning in as well... Editing in progress~ WARNING: ish in school and might drop off anytime.

((You don't really need to change the numbering system of your rules. It's not a huge thing~ Your rules don't have to be numbered.))

But it's easier to see anyway tongue.gif The bulleting is more of a style, but classic numbering mostly is easier for everyone to understand.

Anyways, EDITED!

Done! And... *cue drum roll* I live on the other side of the planet. Singapore tends to stick to British rather than American. Or simply, we do use both, since our teachers aren't that partial. Therefore, Singlish! xd.png

Alright, I'll change it sometime tonight, after I'm done with my work. ^~^

EDIT: Done! Awaiting further critiques...~

Edited by sharlykng

Yay! Done~ *rubs face tiredly* Now I'm going off.

mind if I answer this? sorry if you wanted to answer sharly

I think by down Sharly mean they can bring a beast to the ground

Sorry; yeah, I think I type too fast for my own good... I'll change it tomorrow, probably. *smacks head* Gods, I'm in the middle of the common test period right bow; I'd be happy if I even passed my comprehension for English...

Added the statement.

There's a difference, but is most of the time classified under the same category. What mahogany, auburn, copper, bronze, etc have in common is a distinctive shade of red. To me, the colours have a different shade of brown mixed into it. smile.gif Hmm.. I'll try to show you.

Dictionary.com

Copper: a metallic reddish brown

Auburn: a reddish-brown or golden-brown color

Bronze: a metallic brownish color

Mahogany: a reddish-brown color

Chestnut: reddish brown

Russet: yellowish brown, light brown, or reddish brown

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

EDITED!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Good news: The RP's finally finished!

Bad news: I can't RP regularly; in fact, I can't even come on the computer sometimes for days! >_>

((Umm... right. Feel free to start as long as the form's approved~))

((Sweet, that just leaves like three of us xd.png))

Tyflos ((I can't even remember if that was his name, well, it is now.)) walked back into Arver after waking up that morning. Upon entering he saw a small fruit stand. *Stomach rumbling* Hadn't ate in days. Walking to it, he instructed Benny, his pet Bargos, to snatch a fruit or two, and a loaf of bread when he thought the time was right. Benny jumped off into a nearby crowd and circumvented around to the fruit stand. Tyflos walked straight into the fruit stand. The merchant started screaming at him until he stood up and saw the bandage. Immediately apologizing, he offered him a small apple-like fruit to make up for the inconvenience. With a deft accuracy, Tyflos took the apple, and walked away munching. A few minutes later Benny came back and climbed back up to Tyflos' shoulder, with a satchel of goods.

Ah the wonders of being blind.

((Oh well, we can start shaping the RP... *goes make her own form*

EDIT: We'll have to start putting in timings for each post, since there's battles every night... Heh heh.))

Edited by sharlykng

Chawnre woke up. It was the evening and he needed to do a little practice with his shots before heading into the normal fighting. He got to the target ring and started. *fire* *shatter* *fire* *shatter* he huffed. Target practice was to easy. He went to a few dummy's and shredded them. He left and went to the armory to start getting suited up.

((Dusset is Tyflós still going to be my char rider like you were planning in this RP's early stages?))

((Well, he's a bowmaster, but I'm sure it would work out.))

Tyflos found a quiet area with a bench in the courtyard.

"What time of day is it Benny?" Tyflos asked.

Benny looked into the sky aimlessly and then to the sun.

"I'd say around six in the afternoon." He answered.

Tyflos nodded and took a loaf of bread out of the stolen satchel. Munching, he rummaged around in it, passing Benny an apple or two when he asked. Eventually he found something of value, a small ring. Taking off his bow, he unstringed it. Sliding the ring over the yew-wood bow to the center where it could move no further, it really just looked nice. He stringed the bow and placed it over his shoulders.

Throwing the satchel over his left shoulder, where Benny wasn't, he started walking.

"Any ideas as for what to do?" He asked.

They both starting thinking. Benny started listing answers.

"We've already committed minor larson... we could go bother nobles. Or go find a Drako, maybe start a fight?"

"I like the Drako idea, but where would one be?" Tyflos asked as he rounded a corner into what seemed like an industrial section, arms, armor, warriors. He folded his wings down as to not bother anyone.

Chawnre heard to more enter the place as he was fitting on the last piece of wing armor and touching up the armor on his chest and belly. He went to meet the other to over hearing them talking about fighting his type "Well I could do with a little scuffle to warm my self up for tonight." he said looking at them in full armor.

Tyflos saw a large blur, something larger than a Endarian or Mondagan, no idea what it was, he asked.

"Benny, is that a Drako?"

"Ye-es, in full armor, staring at y-you..." He said.

"Those things scare the fur off me!" Benny Whispered.

Tyflos walked towards it. Uselessly looked up at it's face.

"What?" He asked.

Chawnre looked down at Tyflos "I over heard you two talking about wanting a fight. Or did I hear wrong?" he asked not happy about the whole thing. "Would you like to correct me?" he said not liking anybody picking fights with his type.

Tyflos looked at Benny,

"Praytell, that's not what you meant when you said pick a fight?" He asked.

"No, I meant: Find a Drako, or pick a fight. Not find a Drako and pick a a fight." Benny said in his defense.

Looking at the armored Drako,

"Sorry about that, my pet sometimes can't handle himse..." Tyflos was interrupted,

"HEY! I'm not your PET!" Benny exclaimed.

Mostly ignoring him, Tyflos said:

"See what I mean?"

Chawnre frowned "I see." he said "Be more careful with your wording." he said to Benny then looked back at Tyflos "So your ready for tonight again?" he asked inspecting his armor.

Endarian/Mondagan

Username: ArchiosLukos

Character Name: Lillian

Endarian or Mondagan: Endarian

Personality: Very shy around others of her kind but she treats her animal clan as brothers and sisters. From a learned behavior she retreats at a disturbance and hasn't tested her wings. Vivian is also an annoyance to Arver because of her fascination with cloaks and metal. So far she has stolen a rapier, various trinkets, and several sets of deep green clothes

Class/Position: Blader

Ability: She is very adept at handling animals

Weapon of choice: a rapier

Appearance: http://i52.tinypic.com/azgr9f.png copper hair and wings she also wears a cloak that comes down to her knees.

History: Lillian grew up secluded from civilization. Since childhood she was raised by an elderly Fownir and then passed between the individuals for care and mentoring.

Extra: She can understand the meaning of Fownir and also a very vague sense of Endarian

(I fixed a multitude of spelling errors and did what MS Word suggested, tell me if it needs something else)

((Hmm... What colour are her wings? Why was she raised by a Fownir? How did she find her way to civilisation? And is her name Vivian or Lilian?))

Not quite facing the Drako, more staring around where his shoulder should be.

"I suppose, I mean, it might just be me, but I never truly understood why we fought. I was told something about the moon, but it doesn't phase me. Might be because I can't see it." Tyflos ranted. "Anyways, my name is Tyflos, as I probably said, this is Benny, so what's your name?"

Chawnre nodded " Your not alone but such thoughts should be kept secret. Fighting brings harm, harm brings death, death brings sadness." he said then shook his head "Anyway I'm called Chawnre." he finished off.