freddyness

Signature Competition #38

The theme is...

Light in the darkness. This is an open topic depending on how you view it!

Entries Due By December 15th 11:59pm GMT

Rules:

- Images must be comprised of two or more images stitched, pasted, cloned, etc. together. They MAY NOT be a simple text slap.

- There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

- The size limit is 600 x 200 pixels. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down.

- All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

- Do not solicit votes.

- Have fun and be creative!

- If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

The winner will receive an egg of their choice bred from one of the following donators: Gray means a donator is busy or un active

Dk Labyrinth

Cariad Winter

Dragonhatchling

Tyracia

Terriah

VampireArmy

Lilyice

Zovesta

JaziandCo

Ardeo

NixAyum

* Rares are included with the exception of Alts because they are never a sure thing.

Edited by freddyness

I'm confused by the rules. If I drew a picture for this, it wouldn't count, because it's not two or more?

I'm confused by the rules. If I drew a picture for this, it wouldn't count, because it's not two or more?

Its a signature, you would just have to include more than one drawn item zov and I would consider each item you have drawn a picture in its self =]

I see, thank you. xd.png So I would have to draw two pictures and combine them together to count as a signature?

I see, thank you. xd.png So I would have to draw two pictures and combine them together to count as a signature?

Yeah, and keep it with in the dimentions mentioned in the top post

Sorry for the double post e.e

2 days left ohmy.gif

Why is it that when ever i hoast something it dies.

I can't find the Stock that I want Freddy.

And you forget my comp died for a while.

I may do one when I wake up. Bed time for Kanaye.

*Kicks Up to top of the multimedia section*

Next time I win Someone else can host...

Never again >.>

Someone take over...

I'm sorry, Freddy.

With the holidays and stuff, I guess we all got busy.

*hugs Freddy*

Maybe the next one should be after the new year? But then, I'm not the one who decides.

I'm sorry Freddy I haven't had much time to do this =/

The new expansion on WoW came out so I have been trying to get geared up for raiding again lol..

And I just recently got a new job and every week there giving me more and more hours.

*Bump*

Someone gonna take over? cause I would hate to see the thread die because of me.

If we wait till the new year, when every one isn't so busy, yes, I will make a new one, if no one minds.

If someone feels up to making one before that, be my guest.

O.o lol I just found the image I was going to submit to this. Talk about late XD

Oh well.