Well, I'm in the southern(ish) east coast of the U.S.A., and I'm snowed in too! It's winter break anyway, though...ah well, who cares? WHITE FLUFF ON THE YARD!!! 8D

Yes, I know you've lived here a while, but you don't need to leave 2.5hrs to drive 30mile through a few small hills.

It's really cold here in Illinois, but there's less than 1 inch of snow.

I hope it snows a ton on the day I have to give a presentation in front of the class.

We're supposed to get 2-4 inches on monday. I really hope so.

And it started snowing yesterday morning. It wasn't enough to cover the ground though.

We have about two feet of snow in total, and there's a meltdown around the corner. And my ceiling is dripping again. D:

Gah, it's snowing here too. At least it's warm at -11C.

It's silly when people say that we're more prepared for snow because we're a winter province and we have the machinery to deal with it.

user posted image

Just because we have it, doesn't mean we use it! My city is far too cheap, and only uses that stuff in emergencies. This is the road in front of my house and there hasn't been a snow plow or grater on it since the beginning of winter. The road is actually MADE of a few feet of packed down snow from cars, and it's higher than the sidewalk. Sometimes, you have to run out into the street, check for cars, then jump into your car and accelerate as fast as you can just to get out of the driveway or you get stuck. The main roads here have two foot ruts in the road that make it difficult to do anything, especially switch lanes.

Of course, construction is still going strong. rolleyes.gif

It snowed a lot today in Toronto. Because of that, I didn't have to go to my Saturday classes |D

It's -8 C out there~

LINK the deck in my backyard...

LINK the street outside (this was taken from my window, so you can see the net thing).

Our snow here has melted. We had a day where it was snowing heavily with a strong wind and the next day it rains and half of it melts away.

For the past few days recently it's been warm, warm enough for me to wear just a sweater and a t shirt. Further North there still seems to be snow, much more than down here. I'm just surprised at how fast the weather has changed.

Six inches of snow over here in New England. <3 My town was getting skunked, but it started snowing around 18:00 and kept going through the night.

Nearly made me miss kickoff for the robotics team, 'cause our plow guy didn't come, but I got a ride.

What is this "snow" you speak of? /Floridian

lol xd.png It's pretty, you should try it sometime xd.png

Lookit, It snowed just like I said it would! *points out window* Only an inch so far, but it's still going >:-D

IT IS ACTUALLY SNOWING HERE! Most of the time lately, it seems winter weather passes us by, even if people well south of us get it.

I went on a vacation to Sedona, Arizona over winter break. There was snow. Although there wasn't a lot, to a Texan it was beautiful... <33333

The college in the town I live in has just started classes after break, and guess what, it snowed yesterday (about 4in). Not only that, but the temperature is currently -9F (-22.7C). The high today is predicted to be 7F (-13.8C) so it won't be melting at all.

We got about six inches last night, and the weather people say it's going to stick around. <3

Shoveled the driveway.... *falls over* Never again.... we had a foot and half of snow and I had to shovel the driveway.... *dies*

lot snow over 1 inches today oh boy... I hate snow and hope clear for tomorrow to be over. they will continues to tonight to be. oh well. smile.gif

It's midwinter meltdown... at least the streets aren't that slippery for now, but I mustn't be fooled into hoping that it'll stay this way until spring, because that is just wishful thinking. rolleyes.gif

There was a heavy frost this morning. Oh dear.

*enjoying the Summer sun*

I feel sorry for you guys. xd.png